Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #10 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

Carla O.
Pittsburg, KS
I love lip plumpers. I love the way they tingle. It makes me feel that they are working. However, some dont just tingle, THEYBURN OR STING! This Buxom lip plumping gloss has just the right amount of plumping affect that I can feel without wanting to immediately washing it off. The color is gorgeous and last. Just a bit pricey though.
Madison E.
I’ve literally had this tube of lipgloss for like 5 years. It’s amazing!! It tingles but it is effective on “bigger” lips. I would absolutely buy this product again!! I don’t even know what color I have because I’ve used it so much and the label is gone.
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
I love this color but I did have to say I got this for free not form influenster just random freebie. but i love how this maked me lips looks I have not that big lips but there not to small either but this give them a full affect look
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
This is an amazing product!  You can see and feel a little difference in your lips for sure!  The only thing is that I am looking for something that will really make my lips pop!   I am looking for extreme plump!   This gloss feels and looks amazing but definitely not something that I would use if I wanted a dramatic difference.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
I've always enjoyed these glosses! Beautiful color selection and a painless plumping action. I haven't used them since they started branding themselves separate from bare essentials, but I would love to try them again.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Dani more...
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Katie S.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Dani more...
I love this product! Its so pretty and leaves my lips looking so good! It has a long lasting look and its a good and affordable price! I wear this almost evey day and i recommend this to everyone because it is so pretty
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I love lip plumping stufff! It really works, and you can really feel it tingling. I personally like the feeling of it tingling, but I could also see it bothering some people that are more sensitive about things like this.
Aliyah M.
Ashburn, VA
I bought a sample set from Ulta which included one of these lip glosses. It doesn’t have a very strong scent to it and makes tingle a bit. The price for the 3 piece was $20 which is usually how much one of their lip glosses cost. I enjoyed the color and how soft my lips feel after wearing it but once it dries down it feels kind of dry. I would possibly buy again if I couldn’t find another brand less pricey.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Is it hard to apply with this applicator?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?