Amber Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish from Bare Escentuals uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling... see more...

heather c.
I got one of these in a Sephora Playbox. I can't believe I haven't tried before. I love this gloss! It looks grwat all by itself and I just wish I had had this in high school. Looks like the gloss the girls in Mean Girls wore and One Tree Hill. It does have a highly peppermint smell and feel and tingles. Normally I wouldn't care for that but with this I love it for some reason. Will definitely be buying the Christmas set this year.
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
I love the tingling feeling you get when you apply it. You can literally feel it working! This color is gorgeous, actually all the colors are gorgeous! It stays on all day and does not dry out your lips. The only thing is that it can feel a little sticky but it isn't bad enough to make you want to take it off.
Ani S.
This is a great gloss with a chocolate flavor. It plumps my lips and as a great saturation of pigment . For the price I really like these glosses I have it in several colors . My current favorite is a pale mauve . It is pretty long lasting for work I talk all day so I might reapply more often than most.
Summer L.
College Sta, TX
I LOVE all of Buxom's lip glosses! They're sticky enough to be a gloss, but not so sticky to where I feel like my lips are stuck together. They also have such a wide range of shades, it's easy for everyone to get what color they want. I love the tingly feeling on your lips too from the plumping effect.
Melody W.
Cedar park , TX
This lip gloss gives you that sexy shine and has a hint of tingle from the plumper. I use this over chopstick every time I go out. I always get compliments on it. It also isn't thick and gross feeling like others are.
Tristan M.
Raleigh, NC
Really pretty gloss. Good tent for many outfits and looks good on fair skin. It met all my expectations! The only thing I wasn't crazy about was how gooie the gloss is. Would probably buy again! Not too expensive.
Laurie B.
Love love love this shade! Looks great on any skin tone! It's the only lipgloss that actually keeps my lips hydrated bc they are infused with
vitamins A & E... and they taste great (very minty!)
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This lip gloss by buxom is a really nice gloss, really nice shine and not too sticky. Very pretty colors to choose from. I think this plumps your lips a bit, but not a bunch, that's my opinion.
Mishaela K.
Austin, TX
If you like minty plumping lip gloss these are for you! They are a bit sticky so if that's not your thing be warned. I love these tho and they have a great color range
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT
Really like the buxom line for glosses. Long lasting. Not sticky and vibrant colors. Does not dry your lips out. No issues with the packaging. I buy this brand often.