Amber Bock Beer

by AMBER BOCK

Michelob AmberBock has a rich nutty aroma, a gentle hintof caramel malt sweetness and a deep malty body that pours atall head.

Has anyone had any problems in locating Amber Bock?
Has anyone had any problems in locating Amber Bock?
I've heard good things about this brand, but is the dark lager taste pretty good?
Start your review of Amber Bock Beer!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Amber Bock Beer uploaded by Tanna W.
Review for: AMBER BOCK 12 Oz Beer 15 PK GLASS BOTTLES
I always thought I hated darkish beer but I love this one. It is an adult favorite in my house!
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
My local bar always has michelob amber bock on tap and I love it. It has a rich, nutty aroma, with a gentle hint of caramel malt sweetness and a deep malty body that pours a tall head. If you don’t like stouts but still want a rich, tasty beer this is the one for you
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO
I am not a lover of all beers and I don't get adventurous with my beers. I have always been leary about trying other beers out there, especially dark ale's. After trying Amber Bock on draft I really enjoyed it. I tried it the first time at Anheiser Busch Brewery in St Louis. I have tried purchasing it in the bottle and didn't care for the taste, if I find it on draft while out and about I always indulge in at least one glass.
Julia J.
This beer tastes okay. It was not bitter at all and goes down smoothly. It could taste better though
Megan S.
Medford , OR
This was the first Amber beer I ever drank, and I love it to this day. It isn't too overpowering and the price is right! While it's gone up since beer became trendy, when I can find it it is still the best to purchase in a pinch. Great when paired with pizza or even steak.
Krista L.
One of my favorite beers. I love to have it with pizza or sandwiches! Perfect for a hot day.
Jessica S.
Amber Bock was my introduction to the craft beer world, and remains one of favorites.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
Im not a beer drinker but my husband loves this. He is partial to german beer and dark ales so this is a go to for him when he wants something a little different.
Jeanne B.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to drink this a lot when I was younger, didn't know they still made it, maybe it isn't sold in my area. I have moved on to better beers but am sure I would still find this drinkable.
Cassandra W.
Tempe
I don't care for beer, but this is actually good. Tastes different & in my opinion, what actual beer should taste like!