BY AMBER BOCK

Michelob AmberBock has a rich nutty aroma, a gentle hintof caramel malt sweetness and a deep malty body that pours atall head. see more...

Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
My local bar always has michelob amber bock on tap and I love it. It has a rich, nutty aroma, with a gentle hint of caramel malt sweetness and a deep malty body that pours a tall head. If you don’t like stouts but still want a rich, tasty beer this is the one for you
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I am not a lover of all beers and I don't get adventurous with my beers. I have always been leary about trying other beers out there, especially dark ale's. After trying Amber Bock on draft I really enjoyed it. I tried it the first time at Anheiser Busch Brewery in St Louis. I have tried purchasing it in the bottle and didn't care for the taste, if I find it on draft while out and about I always indulge in at least one glass.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
This was the first Amber beer I ever drank, and I love it to this day. It isn't too overpowering and the price is right! While it's gone up since beer became trendy, when I can find it it is still the best to purchase in a pinch. Great when paired with pizza or even steak.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
Im not a beer drinker but my husband loves this. He is partial to german beer and dark ales so this is a go to for him when he wants something a little different.
Jeanne B.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to drink this a lot when I was younger, didn't know they still made it, maybe it isn't sold in my area. I have moved on to better beers but am sure I would still find this drinkable.
Amber Bock Beer Michelob Original Lager is a malty, full-bodied European-style premium lager. From its inception to today, it stands out as a distinctive, high-quality beer
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
This isn't a horrible beer, but dark beer is my favorite and this just doesn't do it for me. I will drink it if it's on hand but I would not go out of my way to buy it.
Tabitha B.
I don't really like beer but my husband always has this in our fridge. Whenever we go to visit his dad we make sure to carry some to him as well. I guess its like a father son bonding thing that I will never understand
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not to fond of this beer. I enjoy the regular Mich ultra over the dark lager, it goes down a lot smoothr! However, I prefer to drink craft beer now than domestic.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Not crazy about this beer, has a distinctive bad flavor I do not care for. NO wonder the price was cheap. Neither my hubby or I could stand to drink all of it.
Stephanie F.
I've heard good things about this brand, but is the dark lager taste pretty good?
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Has anyone had any problems in locating Amber Bock?
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Has anyone had any problems in locating Amber Bock?