BY AMBASSADOR

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This is good for blow outs this is a good brush to keep in or around your salon. This could be used on a daily basis. Natural brushes are more difficult to use than wire or metal brushes but hairdressers that use them usually charge more because of their skill level and client demand because they are less damaging to the hair. Sometimes a hairdresser will keep a brush for a specific clientele or have assistants assigned just for the cleaning of brushes in between clientele.
Tina R.
Tina R.
This brush does not get tangled in yiur hair like some others do. It simply glides through your hair with ease. I usually don't even have to curl or straighten my hair which saves a lot of time. Super easy....just try it.
KATIE R.
KATIE R.
Harrison , AR
This hairbrush is a must have if you hate photo killing fly aways and static! It works fantastically on my super long and thick hair. I usually have problems with brushes that are too course and end up pulling out my hair but this brush allows me to gently work through tangled hair without breaking it or pulling it out! I would highly recommend it for all my long haired ladies!