BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light

Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light

What it is: An oil-free, multitasking tinted moisturizer that hydrates, brightens, treats, and protects skin.What it does: This weightless, oil-free moisturizer blends easily into your skin without clogging pores, while micro-treated mineral pigments diffuse the look of fine lines and wrinkles for an even, natural finish. Powered by skin-balancing Amazonian clay combined with chamomile and vitamins A, C, and E, this multitasking formula does it all: offering light, buildable coverage while moisturizing and brightening. With a broad range of shades available, everyone can achieve a naturally flawless, healthy-looking complexion.What else you need to know: This product is vegan.

Has anyone else tried this? What do you set it with to keep you from getting oily?
I'm looking for a BB cream for the daily use. I want light coverage . [product:tartetm-amazonian-clay-bb-tinted-moisturizer-spf-20] ? Will it work good??
Best tinted moisturizer?
Start your review of Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light!
Product Highlights
...who have dry to normal skin. it might be a bit too much for those with oily skin.in reviews
...coverage. not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. i use a beauty blender to blend it out. it can be kinda wet but i set it down with powder and it stays for hours. i pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. i use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. you don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. the tube has lasted me about 8-9 months.in reviews
It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. in reviews
This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency.in reviews
I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look.in reviews
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Rachael S.
Review for: TARTE Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
My hunt for the perfect bb cream for the summer has concluded. This one is amazing💖 With a SPF 20 and a beautiful light to medium coverage, you will get a lovely natural finish with this. Suitable for all skin tyoes, it is not heavy or cakey in the least. Looks like your own skin but better! 100 percent worth the money and I highly recommend this to all!!!!💖😍😊💖😍😊
Stephanie  D.
Missoula, MT
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Stephanie  D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I do like this tinged moisturizer sometimes. It does leave my skin looking pretty nice, not the best but better than the starting point. My issue is it pills with everythingggg. If I use it on bare skin with nothing on top, it works though. Not a big fan, wouldn’t repurchase.
Sabrina S.
CLEARWATER, FL
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay Bb Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen Size 1.7 Oz Color Medium-tan - For Medium Complexions with Beige Undertones
I've noticed my skins texture changing dramatically after turning 35 and had to really amp up my skincare routine and also switch out my usual medium coverage foundation for a good bb cream. I find the moisturizing and light coverage to be more skin like and I prefer that for daily use. BB creams by no means cover like foundations do but on days where i just need to camouflage a little redness and even out my skin tone, I will reach for a BB cream. I picked this one up after reading all the stunning reviews. I grabbed the shade light/medium and I am really happy with the shade match. I like the formula, it is semi-moisturizing (I still wear my normal moisturizer underneath) and it has buildable coverage. I do find that putting this ontop of a primer does cause seperation though so I wouldn't recommend this on problematic or really textured skin as it does enhance texture. It also starts to slide around after about hour 6 and my skin is quite dry so I'm not sure how well this would work on oily skin. I found that a good setting spray does help prolong having to touch up. I attached a photo for finish/coverage/shade reference. You can see that it does enhance my texture around my nose and without a primer, you can see some of my pores but overall, I really like the skin like finish and feel.
Adela K.
Millis, MA
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Adela K.
Review for: Medium
Absolutely in love!! By far my favorite BB cream and it is light, doesn’t leave a sticky feeling behind and blends so well. Never going back this stuff is the best! I've used this tinted moisturizer for seven years exclusively. I use it in addition to a Tarte primer and do not need to use foundation. I would recommend this highly.
Miranda S.
Bloomington, IL
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Miranda S.
Oh my god. This is my favorite product in the entire world. There are days that I just wear this out with like a little bit of mascara and maybe some brows. It makes my skin so glowey and flawless and beautiful. I completely recommend this. Definitely should get some for yoinks own makeup kit. I mean look at how smooth my skin looks in the photo.... ugh to die for.
DIANA P.
Sunny Isles beach, FL
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by DIANA P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite thing in my daily routine make up. I am not big FAN of foundation, especially living in Miami, and south climate... so this is perfect for “NO MAKE UP” make up😜😜
Brittini V.
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium
This was this mornings look after 3 hours of sleep 💤 So I call this my mom look. Lazy but cute hair style and my go to tinted moisturizer!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Stephanie D.
Review for: Ivory
This is my favorite BB cream! I was stoked to see it on sale this last week, so I snatched a couple up. I don’t need super full coverage but do need coverage for some red spots and unevenness. This fits the bill and isn’t too heavy. It leaves my skin looking clean and luminous. Highly recommend!
Julia H.
Wilmington, NC
Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Light uploaded by Julia H.
Review for: Medium
Love, love, love this bb cream! It’s lightweight that completely evened out my skin tone (but didn’t take away by summer freckles. I have used Clinique in the past but will now be a faithful user!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,541 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great moisturizer that adds just a little bit of color it’s easy to apply and blends very well depending upon how much you put on as to whether it cakes or flakes I would definitely buy again

404 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...