Home & GardenOutdoorsAmazonia
Syracuse 7 Piece Eucayptus Wood Patio Dining Set Brown

Amazonia Syracuse 7 Piece Eucayptus Wood Patio Dining Set Brown

by Amazonia

Syracuse 7 Piece Eucayptus Wood Patio Dining Set offers both contemporary design and durability. Syracuse 7 Piece Eucayptus Wood Patio Dining Set is the perfect match for every patio and will give your backyard the class and elegance for outdoor dining. This collection combines luxury, beauty, comfort, and an affordable price. This 5 pc dining set seats 6 people and includes an oval extendable table with 6 stacking armchairs. The set is made of solid "Eucalyptus Grandis" wood, grown in 100% well managed forests in Brazil and it is certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). The mechanical and physical characteristics, allied to the product project are adequate to its use in the manufacturing of patio furniture. This contemporary set is primarily designed for outdoor purposes but can also be used indoors giving your home a modern touch. Durable and well-designed construction are key component of this great patio set.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazonia Syracuse 7 Piece Eucayptus Wood Patio Dining Set Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah L.
I like it my uncle has it in the back of his house yard I like going there and sitting there drinking tea and watching my dog play around the yard
dani R.
santiago, maipu
Es un muy buen producto, de buena calidad, hermoso diseño, algo caro pero es por su calidad, igual es recommendable

Looking for your answer?