BY AMAZON

Infused with rainforest extracts. 30 calories per serving. Made with natural ingredients. Rich in antioxidant vitamins A & E. No artificial colors or flavors. 20% juice. Help us keep our planet alive. From the Amazon Rainforest: Guarana pronounced [gwahr-uh-nah]. Roughly the size of a coffee bean but with twice the caffeine this legendary superfood has long been used by Amazons to help improve memory and enhance mental alertness. Rich in anti-oxidants Guarana's ability to balance and calm the nerves as well as strengthen and tone the heart promotes and sustains a higher level of positive mind-body health. This is guarana and it's what gives Amazon Beverages its Amazonia power. Antioxidants rich. Zero fat zero cholesterol. Natural flavors & colors. Gluten free. 6 essential vitamins. Rainforest friendly. Natural ingredients may settle. Pack - 12 Ingredients Reverse Osmosis Water Coconut Water (from Concentrate) Pure Cane Sugar Citric Acid D-Calcium Pantothenate Guarana (Paullinia Cupana) Seed Extractive Niacin (Niacinamide) (B3) D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract Black Tea Leaf Extract Natural Flavor Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) Leaf Extractives Vitamin A Palmitate Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) Cyanocobalamin (B12). Directions Refrigerate after opening. Shake well. Serve chilled. Stay wild. Warnings Contains: coconut.

Kari M.
Got these hoping to get off the mass amounts of soda I drink.  They weren't that bad but they also weren't something I would reach for instead of a soda.  Won't get these again. Just was not my thing. They were rather bitter too. Not sweet enough. I couldn't really taste the tea either.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I didn't think I was going to like this at first, but it kind of grew on me. I'm a sucker for anything coconut water infused. Not so sure if I'll buy it again because it was an odd taste (not bad but different) but it was a good thing to try at least once.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
My coworker buys this everyday and recommends it daily. She said it's so convenient how it comes straight to her door and tastes great. She buys this every 2 weeks as she is always drinking them. She loves them.
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Delicious stuff, not full of all that extra crap. Just tasty & refreshing! By the case is the only way to buy it and ensure it lasts
Justine A.
2046 reviews
I love coconut water and this is great and refreshing. It tastes good too. I wish they made more flavor options.
Emily N.
Millville, NJ
Love this product, maybe because I’m a coconut freak and love the smell but very awesome
Catherine S.
Belgrade
I tried this one and it's absolutely amazing. I love coconuts, it's one of my favorite fruits. It has got amazing taste, I just love it so much aah
Kay K.
Port St Lucie, FL
hese are just yummy and refreshing. This came in a decent sized bottle full of goodness. These are pretty cheap too