BY AMAZON

Jamie P.
Taunton
great gift for anyone who you don't know what to buy for. they have so many options for gifts and the customer service is second to none love Amazon. i have never been dissapointed everything something has happened the CSR have resolved the issue in record time nowhere else has anything been resolved as fast for me as it is with Amazon.
Kelli D.
Although I just started using Amazon a few weeks ago, I am TOTALLY OBSESSED! This would be my perfect and most ideal #giftcrush to receive and or give this holiday season. The Amazon gift card is t he answer to "what do you get someone who has everything?,". Amazon carries literally everything and anything anybody could think of and is a great way to show your giving holiday sprit. Not to mention this adorable tin in comes in! Definitely my 2017 #giftcrush
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
This is a great Christmas tin for your loved one to put a small gift or cash. The I love that I do not have to wrap it- I is already wrapped. It is very affordable. I would recommend it.
Lisa W.
Trenton, FL
[product:loreal-color-riche-smoky-eyes-quad-eyeshadow---nude-lingerie-e2] is so amazing for that smokey eye look or just to highlight the eyes, these four colors go great with my green eyes. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Ashley T.
I always feel bad giving a gift card because I think part of the holiday fun is opening a gift. That's why I buy these cute little tins! They were an absolute hit last year!
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Some say gifts cards are too impersonal, but me, I love them!!! And I love Amazon. Because you can find almost anything and with prime, you'll have it on 2 days!
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Who wouldn’t love an amazon gift card! You could use it for anything you would ever want! Great gift to get a friend or a family member! You can put as much or as less as you would like! Why wouldn’t I recommend?!
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These gift card/holder are so adorable! My niece is going to be soooo excited when she receives this!!! It was in perfect condition when it arrived.
Jessica K.
Des Moines, IA
Fun and festive way to give someone the gift of amazon! Love the tin it arrived quickly and it is sure to be a hit to the person I got it for.
Danielle D.
Magnolia, AR
Best gift to give someone so they can choose their own gifts. Some people are hard to choose for and this gift is perfect for those people.