ElectronicsPhonesCell Phone ChargersAmazon

AmazonBasics Portable Power Bank - 10,000 mAh

Don't get stuck with a "low battery" signal just as you and your family pull up to the Grand Canyon or step off the subway to see the sites in the Big Apple. With this AmazonBasics mobile-phone-style portable power bank, you can effortlessly charge your smartphone, tablet, or other portable device quickly and conveniently--from anywhere.

Ideal for business professionals, students, and family vacationers, the power bank slips effortlessly into a briefcase, backpack, or carry-on, keeping reliable portable power at your fingertips.

IvvE been wanting a pier bank. My iPhone is going on 3 years old now and my battery doesn’t hold up as good. Anyone recommend this. Thx in advance for your time?
Me encantaría probarlo, recomendarlo y darle una reseña al producto!!
What is the best charger bank price?
Start your review of AmazonBasics Portable Power Bank - 10,000 mAh !
How would you rate this product?
Tawana D.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for emergencies when you have no power outlet. Affordable and easy to buy. Conveniently fits into pocket, purse or gym bag.
mike B.
Phoenix, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Very good bank easy to use charger devises fast affordable duribale able to charge more then one thing would recommend
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
 uploaded by Samantha S.
i just got this and i love that its portable and that i can take it everywhere. it is heavy and takes awhile to charge up though!
Sharon M.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this so much! I carry it with me whenever I leave the house, just in case! Only bad this is I wish it was a bit small but it works great
Rebecca C.
I got this charger as a gift so I'm not sure how much it costs, but I do know that it charges my phone super quickly and it charges up two phones at a time. The only problem i have that to charge the battery itself takes a while. But other than that its worth it!
olivia Y.
Hello i want a power bank like this one it seems legit and good power i would like to review this product..
rachel O.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This charger is a life saver during my travels. It sucks to have a dead phone during a trip. This definitely comes in handy. Highly recommended
Carol K.
Marston
Purchased at: Amazon
Small fits in your pocket handy whe you go camping or dont have access to a charger really reliable. Cheap too
Mariana F.
Boca Raton, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this portable charger! I can charge my iphone multiple times before charging it again! It's also sleek and can easily fit in your pocket or purse.
Azalea M.
Techie Expert Level 1
No idea what this is. I've used Amazon fake Apple chargers and they work great and last ten times longer than real Apple chargers yeah no clue what I'm reviewing on