ElectronicsBatteriesAmazon

by Amazon

AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.

Item Weight: 0.64 ounces

Item model number: HR-3UTG-AMZN (8P)

Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces (

Pack of 8 AA rechargeable batteries; 1,000 recharge cycles; Capacity - 2000mAh (milliamp-hour) Minimum 1900mAh; Pre-Charged using Solar Energy; Made in Japan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AmazonBasics AA Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) Pre-charged - Packaging May Vary!
Sarah S.
Portland, OR
I use these in remotes and remotes and the other remotes. I recharge them when they die. Now I don’t run out of batteries anymore.
Jenny S.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 6
These are great! Quick to charge and last awhile so I don't have to worry if I need to buy more batteries, I have them already ready to go.!
Darryl S.
When I first saw these batteries, I thought they would be knockoffs in a sense. I didn’t think they would work very well. Boy was I wrong! These batteries worked perfectly with my Xbox controller. My wife is a photographer, and they worked great for her external flash too! They also don’t take forever to recharge too. Would highly recommend them!

Looking for your answer?