Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL

Whats your favorite thing about Amazon
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Feb. 14, 2015, 1:21 p.m.
The variety!
Martha A.
Martha A.
Feb. 13, 2015, 6 a.m.
Amazon prime and all of the reviews!
Dria D.
Dria D.
Feb. 12, 2015, 1:50 a.m.
The prices and variety.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Feb. 11, 2015, 8:48 p.m.
The prices and variety of items on there.
Blanca D.
Blanca D.
Feb. 6, 2015, 1:29 p.m.
You can find almost everything!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Feb. 6, 2015, 5:59 a.m.
Everything it has to offer and every time I purchased something from there, even with standard shipping, gets to quicker than expected
Malia P.
Malia P.
Feb. 6, 2015, 5:34 a.m.
Everything about it!!
Shiu Lei W.
Shiu Lei W.
Feb. 4, 2015, 7:44 p.m.
Amazon Prime is great. 2 day shipping and you can get the stuff that you ordered. Free if you are a student or free if someone share their account with you.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:50 a.m.
The accessability of the site. And prices.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Feb. 4, 2015, 1:03 a.m.
My favorite thing about Amazon is that I can find almost anything I am looking for within a seconds with a prices usually lower than any other online store.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Feb. 3, 2015, 7:54 p.m.
The grocery store that they recently added.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Feb. 3, 2015, 7:19 p.m.
Amazon prime is my favorite! Totally with it. And I'd you are a student you can use that email and get a discount!
Gina O.
Gina O.
Feb. 3, 2015, 4:31 p.m.
I really like the Amazon prime option with free 2 day shipping on so many products and other perks.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Feb. 3, 2015, 3:05 p.m.
The fact not only can you buy it new, but also usually slightly or barely even used at all.
yelenni p.
yelenni p.
Feb. 3, 2015, 12:38 p.m.
The different things that you can find with a cheap price.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Feb. 3, 2015, 9:19 a.m.
Cheap things.
Jose G.
Jose G.
Feb. 3, 2015, 7:10 a.m.
I love the perks I get as an amazon prime member. Free shipping, etc.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Feb. 3, 2015, 2:07 a.m.
I love the ability to shop for groceries, home decor, electronics, diapers, you name it all in one shopping cart. Ok, there is more than one thing that I like about amazon...I love that you can also be part of the sales process by developing your own apps, ebooks, stores, and becoming a sales affiliate. This site is tremendous and amazing in my opinion. I am gonna go check out my amazon store now on my website DIYDesignMom and see what I can add to it. I basically add all the things I wish I could buy if I had billions of dollars so my readers can purchase what they like from my own curated collections.
rebecca p.
rebecca p.
Feb. 2, 2015, 11:27 p.m.
THEY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF
Megan V.
Megan V.
Feb. 2, 2015, 9:25 p.m.
I love that I can find almost anything for cheap :)