Amazon USB Adapter for Fire Tablets (4th Generation) uploaded by crystal j.

BY AMAZON

Cecilia H.
Fontana
This charger works great I got it to charge my amazon echo for the first time yesterday but damn it’s almost as small as my pinky. It was pretty expensive for the price. I would have rather gone to Walmart and got one for free 99. I would not recommend this to anyone.
jackielynn L.
Corona, CA
I find it useful but I lost my remote and I would have to just buy a new complete package. And every once in a while I would have to unplug it and plug it back in cause it keeps logging off my Netflix so idk if it was my internet or TV or the device.
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
There’s really nothing spectacular about the USB charging cord for the kindle or fire. I mean, I guess it works on anything with the same size charging port so that’s convenient for my boyfriends android phone Incase he loses his like usual! Other than that it’s a charger! Pretty basic but one positive I’ve  found is that this charger does NOT drain battery if left plugged in overnight or for long periods of time!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I moved and lost my original charger somehow during the move. I ordered this one to replace It and it worked great. It was just as if I had never lost it. I do wish I was a little longer though
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have two kindles. And what's even awesome about this,i could use it to charge my android phone! Never had any problems with mine and i have had the same one for 3 years!
Shaq A.
miami
The wire worked perfectly just up until my fire tablet itself stoped working ! I thought the sore would turn it on when charged but nothing happened. RIP to my kindle !!
Cherie D.
Clifton Heights, PA
It fit perfectly and did exactly what I needed it to. I had no complaints about it. It shipped fast. If I need another for some reason I will not hesitate to buy another.
Nadia B.
Florence
For those of us who love TV, but hate cable, this thing is amazing. I'm able to watch Hulu and Netflix and every channel that DirecTV offers ( thanks Mom and Dad). It's extremely easy to set up too.
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
Amazon USB Adapter for Fire Tablets (4th Generation) did everything It was supposed to do as far as an adapter goes and I was very very satisfied with the overall results from it. I would highly recommend this product to anybody that needed a USB adapter for their tablet Amazon Fire tablet.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
We use this for our sons Amazon fire tablet. It doesn't feel cheap, and it definitely charges other products of ours really quickly. Plus we love how it holds the charge longer.