Amazon USB Adapter for Fire Tablets (4th Generation) uploaded by crystal j.

BY AMAZON

Jacklynn C.
Corona, CA
I find it useful but I lost my remote and I would have to just buy a new complete package. And every once in a while I would have to unplug it and plug it back in cause it keeps logging off my Netflix so idk if it was my internet or TV or the device.
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
There’s really nothing spectacular about the USB charging cord for the kindle or fire. I mean, I guess it works on anything with the same size charging port so that’s convenient for my boyfriends android phone Incase he loses his like usual! Other than that it’s a charger! Pretty basic but one positive I’ve  found is that this charger does NOT drain battery if left plugged in overnight or for long periods of time!
Deborah F.
Yorktown
I have multiple Fire tablets and my grandkids seem to lose all the adapters and cords. I have probably purchased ten or more of these and have only had one small issue and they replaced it free. They are perfect for recharging the Kindles or even other devices that uses that type of plug. Great price doesnt hurt either
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have two kindles. And what's even awesome about this,i could use it to charge my android phone! Never had any problems with mine and i have had the same one for 3 years!
Shaq A.
miami
The wire worked perfectly just up until my fire tablet itself stoped working ! I thought the sore would turn it on when charged but nothing happened. RIP to my kindle !!
Kaylen S.
New Braunfels
I bought this charger as a replacement to one I lost. It came quickly and was just as described. The cord is fairly short so be aware. It charges my tablet quickly and seemed to work like expected. A good buy if you need a couple extra chargers in stock.
Karen A.
Austin
I don’t have a lot of things to say about this product is just a cable it works is nothing expensive is just to adapter for fire tablets and thats it amm it works you may also buy one like this at fry’s
Cherie D.
Clifton Heights, PA
It fit perfectly and did exactly what I needed it to. I had no complaints about it. It shipped fast. If I need another for some reason I will not hesitate to buy another.
Nadia B.
Florence
For those of us who love TV, but hate cable, this thing is amazing. I'm able to watch Hulu and Netflix and every channel that DirecTV offers ( thanks Mom and Dad). It's extremely easy to set up too.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I moved and lost my original charger somehow during the move. I ordered this one to replace It and it worked great. It was just as if I had never lost it. I do wish I was a little longer though