ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioAmazon
Tap Portable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Speaker With Alexa Voice Command

Amazon Tap Portable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Speaker With Alexa Voice Command

by Amazon

Amazon Tap Portable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Speaker With Alexa Voice Command

What is the price range of this product?
Iss this a good product?
Hola me llamo Maria y soy de Argentina me encantaría mostrar este producto ya que tengo muy buenas recomendaciones y seria genial mostrar el resultado para que más personas puedan comprar ya que absolutamente vale la pena. Espero su colaboración gracias❤️
Start your review of Amazon Tap Portable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Speaker With Alexa Voice Command!
Cassi K.
Auburn
We love our Alexa! Always use her for music and asking quick questions. Overall great product
Riley B.
Tooele, UT
Amazon Tap Portable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Speaker With Alexa Voice Command uploaded by Riley B.
I love my Alexa. It’s nice to have for playing music, asking questions, or playing games. I don’t think my family could go back to not having one.
McCraya H.
Huntsville
Techie Expert Level 1
Neva heard of sounds interesting though maybe I can get it some time soon and try it out for my honest review and opinion
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
I love using this not only as a speaker, the sound quality is great and I love that you can hands free request music. It’s also a great alarm clock and you can ask Alexa to set alarms or order products or set reminders
Alan M.
Bronx, NY
Amazon Tap Portable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Speaker With Alexa Voice Command uploaded by Alan M.
I bought this since I wanted to bring alexa on the go and later found out that it needed to be connected to wifi for that. I now use this at my home gym and the sound fills up the entire room. Mostly it is on bluetooth mode and some workout music from youtube. I am a prime member and got tired of the variety prime music have. It also have issues when the battery gets depleted and you have to wait for it to charged up even when connected to a power source. Overall since I have it and have prime I will keep it but I do not recommend it.
Tina C.
Alto
This speaker with Alexa is a new addition to our home. So far we love it! The features seem endless and the convenience of just asking Alexa to complete the task is amazing. It’s like asking your teenager to do something for you, but without the attitude and back talk. 😂
Meghan J.
Syracuse
Great for fast delivery. Use it every other week. Worth the price. Order an item and get it within 2-4 days.
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
responds very quickly and understands you perfectly its sound is unmatched very good quality I recommend it
kat H.
Carmel, IN
I like to use it as a speaker, but that's really all, and it's just okay at that. Has some connectivity issues, and the robot voice telling me it's connected to bluetooth or not is annoying and unnecessary. My husband hates it because he thinks it's listening to us (as if our phones aren't? )
Diana B.
New Providnce, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Original Alexa device we owned. They’ve gotten better over the years but this one is still great for music playing. A little big compared to the newer units so it has moved to our basement but still used daily!