Cristina a.

Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
2 years, 11 months ago
YES! It's a great service that basically includes Netflix, Spotify, and free shipping on products altogether.
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes!! It is seriously worth the money. The shipping part alone is worth it for me but all the movies, shows etc make it even better. You can even save your pictures with Amazon Prime.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I love prime and use it all the time. I save so much money and time with the free shipping.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I love the instant video. In many cases, the videos are offered in SD and HD quality so you can decide whether to pay nore for higher video quality. The free shipping is great too but sometimes nonprime versions of the same products are cheaper.
Amber K.
Amber K.
2 years, 11 months ago
Absolutley! I love mine with the free two day shipping and the access to their instant video (pretty much the same as netflix) and music library!
Misty W.
Misty W.
Mount Morris, MI
2 years, 11 months ago
I love my Amazon Prime! It has a different selection of instant movies and shows than Hulu or Netflix. I also love the free two day shipping on prime products! Definitely worth it!