Cristina a.

I believe so
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Jan. 12, 2015, 6:39 p.m.
YES! It's a great service that basically includes Netflix, Spotify, and free shipping on products altogether.
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
Jan. 12, 2015, 4:37 p.m.
Yes!! It is seriously worth the money. The shipping part alone is worth it for me but all the movies, shows etc make it even better. You can even save your pictures with Amazon Prime.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Jan. 5, 2015, 3:53 p.m.
Yes, I love prime and use it all the time. I save so much money and time with the free shipping.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Jan. 3, 2015, 10:20 a.m.
Yes, I love the instant video. In many cases, the videos are offered in SD and HD quality so you can decide whether to pay nore for higher video quality. The free shipping is great too but sometimes nonprime versions of the same products are cheaper.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jan. 2, 2015, 1:22 a.m.
Absolutley! I love mine with the free two day shipping and the access to their instant video (pretty much the same as netflix) and music library!
Misty C.
Misty C.
Jan. 1, 2015, 9:04 p.m.
I love my Amazon Prime! It has a different selection of instant movies and shows than Hulu or Netflix. I also love the free two day shipping on prime products! Definitely worth it!

Join Now