Rachael M.

Is it worth upgrading to prime? what does it do? does it require money?

Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
1 year, 1 month ago
it is worth it
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
3 years, 3 months ago
Depends on how much you buy! Check your transactions for the last year and decide for yourself. I personally love the convenience, well worth it.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
3 years, 3 months ago
I love it. I buy odds and ends all the time. Plus I can get really unique gifts for loved ones all with the hassle of shipping cost or waiting forever. I use the streaming and watch shows all the time. The music is really up to date. Worth the investment to me
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
3 years, 4 months ago
It is good if you order a lot of items like for school , you can get your items faster and free shipping .
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
Do you shop a lot on amazon? The shipping costs can get high and it's so cheaper for two day shipping
ba n.
ba n.
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes it requires you to pay
Mary a.
Mary a.
I think so!
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I think Prime is totally worth the money. I love the free two day shipping on most items and being able to borrow Kindle books. There are many television show available on Prime and I was able to catch up on Downton Abbey before the last season began.
Aleshia D.
Aleshia D.
Independence, MO
3 years, 4 months ago
Worth every penny! I wish I calculated how much I've saved in free shipping, but I know it's way more than the membership fee. Don't forget the free monthly books, great apps for my kindle fire, and the instant videos have pretty much replaced my netflix account.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Totally worth it! The benefits are awesome! Start off with free 2 day shipping, then there is amazon instant video (just like netflix) and now there is amazon music (like rhapsody).