Noelle G.
Is it really worth the $79 a year?
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
3 years, 5 months ago
Its worth it if you buy a lot of things online. We get our moneys worth out of it between shipping and watching movies.
Monica B.
Monica B.
3 years, 5 months ago
It's worth it for the two day shipping and instant watch movies.
Michael S.
Michael S.
San Antonio, Tx
3 years, 6 months ago
Apparently it has just gone up to $99 a year but I still think it is worth it if you order a lot through them. Last year I did almost all of my Christmas shopping on Amazon because of this reason.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Mount Holly
3 years, 6 months ago
Movies, Shopping, and most, the two day shipping.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
White City, OR
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes. I pay monthly and barely notice it. I use it for everything, especially holidays. I also love the Amazon mom program. I get major discounts on diapers.
Samantha I.
Samantha I.
N Hollywood, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
It really depends on how frequently you use it.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kent, WA
3 years, 7 months ago
I didn't mind it, but starting Jan 2015 it will be $99, not sure now, but I do watch a lot of the Instant Videos and order quite often. I will probably continue to pay it.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Conroe, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely!! You also have the option to join different groups within Amazon, like Amazon Mom, and you can get extra discounts with their "subscribe and save" program. I have a monthly subscription for the large box of diapers and I receive 20% off! Not having to constantly worry about my diaper inventory is nice, but the 20% discount (no add'l shipping either!) is awesome!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Montpelier, VA
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, for the 2 day shipping!!!!
Miranda R.