Amazon Prime

Need a last minute gift? Can’t get out of the house? Realize you forgot to pick up something? With FREE Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime, your shopping problems are solved. You get unlimited deliveries with no minimum order size, and with 20 million eligible items, the options are practically limitless. From big to small, A to Z, home to office, and everywhere in between, satisfying that shopping itch —or need— is just two days away. Prime members also get FREE Same-Day Delivery on over a million items when shipping to selected metro areas across the US.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
favorite home must haves from amazon??
Is this a product you use often??
Start your review of Amazon Prime!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The 2 day shipping is nice, but just what I get from Music and Movies that are included with my membership, more than pays the cost of it.in reviews
...to find some great deals on items we use often (and it is nice to get free shipping without having to wait until I reach $35!).in reviews
I mean with Amazon prime you can watch a variety of tv shows, movies, listen to music, get 2 day shipping, and more for just $99 a year.in reviews
Another great thing about Amazon Prime is their instant videos and music, although I wouldn't recommend getting Amazon Prime just for the streaming. in reviews
Amazon Prime is hands down the best: free 2-day shipping, instant video, music, radio, ebook rental, the perks are endless and they're always adding new ones!in reviews
Samantha C.
Penetanguishene, ON
Techie Expert Level 3
Amazon Prime uploaded by Samantha C.
If you’re a regular online shopper it is definitely worth the subscription fee, I do pay for prime video as well but don’t use it as often as I should as they do have great productions !
Influenster M.
Amazon Prime uploaded by Influenster M.
Amazon Prime uploaded by Influenster M.
Amazon Prime worth it! Estimated that my Amazon Prime membership is actually pricey, but Prime members get a ton of benefits (which definitely range in usefulness). Express shipping, prime video, prime music. I am in love with Amazon Prime, I love their return policy, their products that they offer...! I would shop here rather than Walmart actually! I wish Amazon sells luxury makeup products, maybe they can replace Sephora 😂... #valentinesday #amazon
Malissa H.
Newmarket, ON
Amazon Prime uploaded by Malissa H.
I love Amazon. I find pretty much and my thing and everything need from here, even for my #diywedding invitations. And with prime it’s even better because shipping is so quick. If you have any issues customer service is amazing!
Kariscia R.
Ottawa, ON
Techie Expert Level 6
Amazon Prime uploaded by Kariscia R.
Amazon Prime uploaded by Kariscia R.
Got this super fluffy and super cute bunny iPhone case from amazon prime. I love how fast it came in the mail and how great the quality is!
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
Amazon Prime uploaded by Joanne S.
I’m that person who is obsessed with prime! With the pandemic I used prime almost every day. Even for essential items. I took off one star because I was Amazon.ca delivered groceries like they do in the US.
Jessica N.
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazon Prime uploaded by Jessica N.
Amazon in general is awesome but we love the perks with Amazon prime! If I need to find something and have it delivered quickly, Amazon is my go to! This backdropped arrived the next day. Definitely recommend having prime.
Pamela P.
Grande Prairie, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon Prime uploaded by Pamela P.
I say Amazon like above but long and drawn out cause it’s AMAZING. I only just discovered it in 2020 (yep, late to the game of home shopping). My cart is always full and my wish list keeps growing but I maintain control. Well, that’s what I tell myself but I actually have a support group I plead my case to when I wanna splurge too much haha. Anyway, I highly recommend and have created a few addicts
Barbara  N.
London, ON
Amazon Prime uploaded by Barbara  N.
Great shows and movies! My only problem with prime is that when I search for something or click on a random movie/series and it shows me a paid one. I really wish I could search for only the ones available to me while on a category, like tv shows. (I know about the feature “free for me”)
Kavina S.
Pierrefonds , QC
Amazon Prime uploaded by Kavina S.
If you haven’t tried the Amazon brush sets you’re missing out, they’re great! It has all the brushes you need, It’s super soft, and AFFORDABLE??? Been using it for years and it doesn’t shed & blends like a dream. Save yourself some money and get this (so many options to choose from)
Donna M.
Trenton, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon Prime uploaded by Donna M.
Amazon prime shipping was fantastic up until COVID-19 hit then shipping times went from 2-3 days to over a week and the company they used for shipping was ridiculous (had so many packages stolen or delivered to the wrong address). They are slowly going back to pre-covid times.

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...