Amazon Prime

Need a last minute gift? Can’t get out of the house? Realize you forgot to pick up something? With FREE Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime, your shopping problems are solved. You get unlimited deliveries with no minimum order size, and with 20 million eligible items, the options are practically limitless. From big to small, A to Z, home to office, and everywhere in between, satisfying that shopping itch —or need— is just two days away. Prime members also get FREE Same-Day Delivery on over a million items when shipping to selected metro areas across the US.

What are you planning to buy on prime day? Amazon Prime
Does getting Amazon prime automatically subscribe you to Amazon video?
Looking for product testers from the US, UK and Canada to test free products. Workout set available for free. Available in 2 colours. Product testers required. Comment down below if interested. Please join our [email protected] group ‘Exclusivester’ (screenshot attached) if you would like to participate and test products in various categories including beauty and skincare. Comment ‘joined’ for quick approval Amazon Prime Amazon Paypal Planet Fitness 24 Hour Fitness Zumba Fitness Crunch Fitness Snap Fitness Anytime Fitness LA Fitness Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (small) - Black ?
Start your review of Amazon Prime!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The 2 day shipping is nice, but just what I get from Music and Movies that are included with my membership, more than pays the cost of it.in reviews
...to find some great deals on items we use often (and it is nice to get free shipping without having to wait until I reach $35!).in reviews
I mean with Amazon prime you can watch a variety of tv shows, movies, listen to music, get 2 day shipping, and more for just $99 a year.in reviews
Another great thing about Amazon Prime is their instant videos and music, although I wouldn't recommend getting Amazon Prime just for the streaming. in reviews
Amazon Prime is hands down the best: free 2-day shipping, instant video, music, radio, ebook rental, the perks are endless and they're always adding new ones!in reviews
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazon Prime uploaded by Shawna H.
I absolutely love Amazon I never had an bad experience with Amazon everything I order I always get on time products are great and what I expect I always order my kids birthday party decorations so fun and cool I will always shop on Amazon Amazon Prime
Brittany R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon Prime uploaded by Brittany R.
Although it’s $100, it’s definitely worth it if you buy consistently off Amazon. (:
Ginarae B.
Clearwater, FL
Amazon Prime uploaded by Ginarae B.
I can't live without it! From my small business bookerzbling to my baby products, cosplay costumes and more...prime comes in clutch to get my items to me fast and affordable! Plus the prime benefits gives me new series and movies to watch!! Woohoo winning
Alexis D.
Chesterton, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon Prime uploaded by Alexis D.
Love using amazon to get which upgrades and good prices! In love with the light we purchased! #THEBIGCLEAN
Karina R.
Frisco, TX
Amazon Prime uploaded by Karina R.
I loove amazon prime! Its really worth the subscription money because the things I buy, I literally recieve them the next day, and everything is great quality! I just got this ipad case and I loved it!
Denise G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon Prime uploaded by Denise G.
I enjoy Amazon prime because of the shipping and the return policy . The yearly cost is very reasonable. I like how I'm able to purchase food items too .
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 6
Amazon Prime uploaded by Katie M.
Amazon Prime uploaded by Katie M.
Who doesn’t love Amazon prime. You can take an ambien at 2am and the next day have these arrive to your home!!! Haha I hate that they don’t pay their taxes and that they shut the little guy out and I can’t wait to to our and shop small but my garage is like an Amazon box shrine right now. Between fresh and beauty products and headphones and projectors. Etc etc. The East with ordering and especially returns has made the pandemic quarantine much easier. I am taking care of my elderly parents so I get bored and end up buying ridiculous things like this all the time follow my page if you’re want to see the result and process!
Jacky M.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Amazon Prime uploaded by Jacky M.
I love using Amazon and I use it mostly everyday! I can find anything on there!! I always find better prices then stores websites.
Chandra G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazon Prime uploaded by Chandra G.
Amazon Prime uploaded by Chandra G.
Amazon prime Rocks and is so worth the money.  I love the 2 day shipping it beats waiting a week for a package to arrive and  I love the awesome prices.  If you own a kindle, prime members have access to thousands of free ebooks, magazines, and audiobooks through Prime Reading. On Amazon Prime Video it allows you to stream your favorite movies and TV shows; also through Amazon Prime Music you can listen to millions of songs with no interruptions from ads . You can take advantage of Amazon's cloud storage and archive unlimited photos for free. An additional perk is Prime members who shop at Whole Foods save 10% on purchases.  Visit Amazon and signup you will love it.
April M.
1,428 reviews
Amazon Prime uploaded by April M.
Who doesn't love Amazon prime. It's awesome because you can order something inhabit within 2 days unlike some companies that claim to ship within 2 days and do not deliver in time. It is also affordable you can find good deals and unique finds.

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer T.
Gilbertsville, KY
il y a 25 jours
What are some of your favorite Amazon Prime series to watch? Preferably chick flick type but I can bend out of my normal. Amazon Prime Amazon Prime
Kiana L. il y a 24 jours
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!! Cute and funny.
Sherry A.
il y a 2 mois
Looking for products testers for Amazon products.These products are available on Amazon for free. If anyone is interested, then pls comment below and join a [email protected] group "exclusivester" Amazon Prime Amazon
Tina B. il y a 2 mois
What's the catch?
Kylie P.
Vernon , BC
il y a 3 mois
What is your favourite Amazon Prime Originals TV Show or Movie?
Tiffany S. il y a 2 mois
The wilds! If you haven’t seen it check it out!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
Nicole R. il y a 3 mois
I’ve never heard of Amazon Instant Video before, what is it? I have Amazon Prime Video and I like to watch Documentaries, True Story Movies & Crime Shows. I also subscribe to Paramount to watch Dateline 48 HRS.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
CARA P. il y a 3 mois
Euphoria is a show that was recommended to me.