BY AMAZON #1 in Electronics Stores

Need a last minute gift? Can’t get out of the house? Realize you forgot to pick up something? With FREE Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime, your shopping problems are solved. You get unlimited deliveries with no minimum order size, and with 20 million eligible items, the options are practically limitless. From big to small, A to Z, home to office, and everywhere in between, satisfying that shopping itch —or need— is just two days away. Prime members also get FREE Same-Day Delivery on over a million items when shipping to selected metro areas across the US.

Amazon Prime
  • "The 2 day shipping is nice, but just what I get from Music and Movies that are included with my membership, more than pays the cost of it." in 386 reviews
  • "I didn't think we would use it as much as we do, and I have been able to find some great deals on items we use often (and it is nice to get free shipping without having to wait until I reach $35!)." in 257 reviews
  • "I mean with Amazon prime you can watch a variety of tv shows, movies, listen to music, get 2 day shipping, and more for just $99 a year." in 140 reviews
  • "Another great thing about Amazon Prime is their instant videos and music, although I wouldn't recommend getting Amazon Prime just for the streaming. " in 106 reviews
  • "Amazon Prime is hands down the best: free 2-day shipping, instant video, music, radio, ebook rental, the perks are endless and they're always adding new ones!" in 80 reviews
Stacey M.
Techie Expert
If you do not have Amazon Prime you are missing out. I don't know what it is like anymore to order something online and not get it in 2 days.

Amazon itself already offers great prices, but then throw in 2 day shipping and this makes Amazon amazing. Whenever I am out shopping I always do a price comparison on Amazon. If it is cheaper on Amazon then I order it right then and there and 2 days later it shows up on my doorstep.

If your order does not show up in 2 days then Amazon customer service is so easy to work with. They will work with you to resolve the issue.  I used their chat and the issue was resolved within 10 minutes which I was very impressed with.

The only thing that I am not too sure about is Amazon delivery service. They hire people who then pick up packages in their car and deliver them to your house. It is just a little weird to me.
Sandra Z.
Dulles
The cost make sense to me. I've had Amazon prime for a while now and I find that I order enough and use the movies, download enough prime books, etc., that I'm easily able to recoup my cost almost within a week or less. I also appreciate that once you're a Prime member, if you have issues with an order, Amazon will usually consider giving you an extension on your membership on top of a solution. Give it a try.
Allison N.
Amazon allows you to purchase items online. With prime, your items will be delivered within 2 business days. I’ve only had one delivery mistake in which my item was lost but a replacement was sent for free and delivered very soon to my house. I would definitely recommend Amazon Prime.
trisha V.
Andover
I started off with a 30 day Amazon Prime trial and I love itl. My packages arrived within two days. How can I ever discontinue my membership? It is so quick and convenient. I find it very difficult for any competition to top this service. I also really like that I earn 5% rewards back on my credit card. It basically pays for itself.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Great for anything your looking for and free shipping is obviously a plus because who wants to spend money on shipping anyway. My items usually arrive in a matter of a few days if that. It can only be a bad thing because of how convenient it can be with buying items with the click of a button. Lots of perks too if you become a prime member. If your someone who shops online a lot its a great site for you!
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
Best. Thing. In. Existence! If you always use amazon & place many orders, prime is so worth it! For $99 a year (or less if you're a student! & you get the free trial too!) you get free 2 day (sometimes 1 day or same day) delivery plus the bonuses of prime tv & such. Sometimes shipping gets expensive, especially if you buy large or expensive products, & the $99 for prime will pay for the shipping costs of things if you use amazon a lot. I use amazon mostly for my book & movie purchases & knowing in 2 days my orders are gonna come in, it feels great.
Jayden H.
I had Amazon prime while I was a freshman in college. If I wasn't still a starving college kid I would still have it. I received my textbooks faster with the free 2-day shipping and got to binge watch my favorite shows. I promise when I get the funds I'll be resubscribing!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Techie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with my Amazon Prime account! Last year I bought all of my Christmas gifts online with my Amazon Prime and I am so happy that I did! I love being able to find exactly what I'm looking for and compare prices online to make sure I'm getting the best deal. I think the monthly fee associated with having a Prime account is definitely worth the 2-day shipping and quality guarantee. I understand with my Prime account I also have access to additional benefits such as Prime video and music... But I haven't quite gotten past the amazing shopping :)
Faria H.
Bronx
Amazon Prime is a must for college students - with 2 day free shipping i can finally afford the things I need and get them quickly. I can also do unlimited streaming of movies and tv and borrow books from Kindle Owners Lending party for just 11 dollars a month.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Come on FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING!!! What more could you ask for. The only thing that makes me sad is not ALL items on the site have prime. Ive had to wait a week or longer to get certain items. I order from the site at least once a week and its perfect..I just order and two-days later my items are at my door no later then 8pm my time. All with a few clicks of the mouse.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What do you use your Prime account for most? 2-Day Shipping or movies?
Carley B.
Is Amazon Prime really worth the price?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Do you have amazon prime ? if so how long have you been surscibed ?
Rachael M.
Is it worth upgrading to prime? what does it do? does it require money?
Noelle G.
Is it really worth the $79 a year?