BY AMAZON #1 in Electronics Stores

Need a last minute gift? Can’t get out of the house? Realize you forgot to pick up something? With FREE Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime, your shopping problems are solved. You get unlimited deliveries with no minimum order size, and with 20 million eligible items, the options are practically limitless. From big to small, A to Z, home to office, and everywhere in between, satisfying that shopping itch —or need— is just two days away. Prime members also get FREE Same-Day Delivery on over a million items when shipping to selected metro areas across the US.

Amazon Prime
  • "The 2 day shipping is nice, but just what I get from Music and Movies that are included with my membership, more than pays the cost of it." in 386 reviews
  • "I didn't think we would use it as much as we do, and I have been able to find some great deals on items we use often (and it is nice to get free shipping without having to wait until I reach $35!)." in 257 reviews
  • "I mean with Amazon prime you can watch a variety of tv shows, movies, listen to music, get 2 day shipping, and more for just $99 a year." in 140 reviews
  • "Another great thing about Amazon Prime is their instant videos and music, although I wouldn't recommend getting Amazon Prime just for the streaming. " in 106 reviews
  • "Amazon Prime is hands down the best: free 2-day shipping, instant video, music, radio, ebook rental, the perks are endless and they're always adding new ones!" in 80 reviews
Nikki F.
Being an Amazon Prime member has been amazing! I absolutely love everything Prime has to offer, I get awesome deals an save so much money! There's free two day shipping which is great, there's Amazon giveaways, tv, music, books, an so much more free on Prime. I watch Prime tv all the time it's my favorite besides the bouncy box giveaways, that's what the Prime giveaways are called, Amazon Prime also has a samples credit program where you buy samples an get your money back in credit towards more samples! I really enjoy my Prime I feel secure knowing that I have a great program account that never lets me down! If ever I have any issues customer service is there fast an incredibly helpful! There was one time I was offered a $5 credit or an extended month of my Prime I picked the money but then I realized I couldn't make my Prime payment that month so I messaged asking if I could change what I picked for the extended month an they did! No questions asked! I love Amazon an I love Amazon Prime! There are so many opportunities on Prime, I also like that there is a gift card reload spot you can transfer money from your credit or debit card to your Amazon account! You can send an receive money too! Your account page is easy to navigate an understand! All you need is in your account! I like to write reviews an Amazon has a great review set up simple an fast there is even a place to write reviews on the seller! There's a nice organized message center to get updates on your orders or prizes won. I have gotten so many things from my membership, it's only now $12.99 it was $10.99 but I'd gladly pay the extra bucks for this membership! Prime has changed my life for the better! I would be so lost if I didn't have Prime! All that I do is possible through Amazon Prime! There is so much more that I haven't mentioned I can't remember it all, so many great things with Prime! You should definitely check it out for yourself you'll be glad you did!
Heather V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love being able to get most of my items within 2 to 3 days with free shipping and it. We also love to use our Prime on the TV stream through our Blu-ray player for shows my daughter and I like to sit and watch. I know my friends have been jealous and I've asked me to purchase items for them that they pay me for so they can get their items when they need a replacement part or a last-minute gift around the holidays. It's been great one you've had a last-minute photography shoot we need a prop ordered and it's always guaranteed to be here right before the shoot the end of the week. It's a well paid for subscription that we've done every year and I don't know how we manage to go without it for so long before we found it when we had our daughter. It's great when you have a snow storm you need to order up animal food and you know you're not going to be able to get out of the house that it can all be delivered right to your door.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
I love my prime! I love all the features that come with it and that I can buy anything I want from the comfort of my phone or computer, everything gets delivered quick and I am able to see the reviews of what people think as I'm buying. All the extra features like Amazon video and music are a plus that makes it even better. I also have a Kindle and having my membership allows me to get a new book that hasn't even been released yet every month. They also have a library of free books and books you can borrow and return. Oh! Also one time I was able to rent the Kindle version of a college book for like $20 the semester when the university bookstore had it for $200 just to rent too. The subscription as is it's great and the extras make it amazing. Do keep in mind that if you're not a common Amazon shopper this won't work for you. To make it pay for itself you need to order 12-20 packages a year.
Kaicey W.
I am a self proclaimed Amazon Prime addict! With living in an area with minimal shopping options, Amazon is perfect in a pinch. I can find anything I need without having to leave my own home or run all over town looking for it. And the pricing is super competitive! I’ve even found myself looking at something in a store and searched amazon to see if it’s cheaper there. If so, I will wait the couple days for it to arrive to save a decent amount of money and end up ordering it right then. I have become spoiled to Amazon Prime shipping and find myself disappointed when ordering from anywhere else because it feels like it takes so long now. Amazon also ships many items to APO addresses which is super convenient when my husband is deployed. Saves me time and money shipping things myself and it’s usually much faster.
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
Amazon prime is literally the best thing ever! I'm always shopping in here! Amazon has everything from clothing, home decor, electronics, makeup, tools, books, food, and the list can go on! I highly recommend getting the membership because it makes it so much more worth it. It is $99 for an entire year. It mighty sound like a lot but trust me you won't regret it. It comes with so many great benefits such as free movies/ shows, e books, free shipping, and more. I mainly enjoy the free two day shipping! As a college student, this has became a major life saver. I rent or buy all of my school textbooks off of amazon because it is so much cheaper. And sometimes I'm to busy to go to the store because of school and work so I'll just have it shipped to me. I have never had any complications with amazon and I have been a member for more than 2 years. Amazon is definitely the way to go!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
My husband and I are an Amazon loving couple. We've had prime for 4 years and pay the renewal fee once a year and get it out of the way instead of paying monthly. We do not go out shopping. Everything we buy just about is from online shopping and most purchases come from amazon. We saved triple our prime fee in shipping alone. Plus we get two day shipping free so it's a short list to get your item. We don't utilize the music service because we have Spotify premium and it's way better but we utilize the video serivce, Kindle first and other lesser known prime benefits we've discovered along the way. It's a no brainier for us to pay for prime because we order so much stuff and it saves time and money.weve not ever had a problem with an Amazon order and we will continue being Amazon couple
Sabrina M.
Oakville
I enjoy some of the benefits of Amazon Prime, such as the access to the Kindle Owners Lending Library and early access to deals, but Prime could be a lot better. 2-day shipping usually isn't 2-day, and while you can file to get some money back for that, it never seems worth the hassle for the amount you receive. Prime Video sounds good, until you see what's actually available to you. Some of the options are great, but you realize pretty quickly that the options are limited. Now, Prime seems to be a benefit to households with children, which may make it worth the price, but $100/ year seems a little steep when we don't have to buy household products regularly, live outside the local delivery area for groceries, and have no need to take advantage of discounts on baby products. We're also not students, we wouldn't benefit from that. There are a ton of fantastic Prime benefits to families and students, but for inbetweeners like us, it's not as exciting as it could be.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Amazon Prime is life. I rarely have to go to the store for things because I can just have it delivered for free within two days. Also, if you have Prime and look at the shipping options, there is often the option to do “No Rush” delivery. This means it may take 5 days to get your stuff but they’ll give you $$ towards your next purchases to not rush it. Plus, every time I choose the no rush option I get my stuff in two days anyway!
Amazon prime also gives you free streaming for tons of movies and tv shows. My Prime membership pays for itself every year just based off of how much I use it for Christmas. Forget store shopping when everything I want can be delivered to my door for free! Even already gift wrapped with a small note inside if I want.
Amber T.
Austin, TX
I use Amazon prime for almost everything. Not gonna lie, I go into actual stores significantly less since signing up for Prime and if course online shopping through other stores. The only annoying thing is that they will be raising the monthly subscription price and Prime Now is not even in my area which was one of the main reasons I wanted Amazon prime to begin with. Other than that and the extreme waste of packaging they use I love Amazon. They definitely kill a lot of trees for no reason though, someone should inform the higher ups that an item weighing less than a pound that is smaller than the size of my hand does not have to go in the biggest box available with incredibly too much packing foam/plastic. It's wasteful and it makes me feel wasteful which I try to avoid in my daily life.
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Amazon Prime is a Annual Membership (you can pay annually or monthly). The current price is $99 annually or $15 monthly. Membership that gets you benefits such as faster, if not next day delivery, free video and music membership, Amazon Pantry that for $5.99 shipping, allows you to fill a giant carton full of kitchen food and pantry items for delivery. It gets you a discounted food and pantry items on Amazon since Amazon purchased the Whole Foods grocery store. It gets you notice that the Amazon Treasure Truck is in your town and what item they have on special. If it's around a holiday, it's usually holiday related. Mardi Gras had a certain weight of Key West Pink Shrimp at a discount price. With Valentine's Day nearing, the item offered was a Bluetooth Speaker. If you bought an Amazon Fire Tablet when offered at half the price, items are offered 4-5 times a day at approximately half the price. When you're pressed for a gift and you're a prime member, you can buy a gift, have it gift wrapped (which is usually a nice fabric bag for around $6) and have a card attached with a personal message. Many item carry a digital coupons, so depending on the items you're buying, you can get you gift wrap for free if not highly discounted. If you spend a lot on-line, I urge you to compare prices at Amazon and see if the prices aren't cheaper than what you're paying now and figure in free video and music services.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What do you use your Prime account for most? 2-Day Shipping or movies?
Carley B.
Is Amazon Prime really worth the price?
Noelle G.
Is it really worth the $79 a year?
Rachael M.
Is it worth upgrading to prime? what does it do? does it require money?
Jeannette V.
Twin Lakes, WI
My boyfriend signed up for prime a few months ago, and we don't seem to use it often. What is your favorite feature on Amazon Prime?