BY AMAZON

Get the app that saves you up to 75% on amazing offers from local businesses, national chains, and online merchants. Every day, we bring you deep discounts from top-rated restaurants, spas, events, and more. Our app lets you view and buy offers in seconds, whether it’s a fast-selling Amazon MP3 deal, a special chef dinner, or a luxurious massage. You can set your deal preferences so you only get email when we have the kinds of deals you want. And your vouchers are always with you – no need to print them out anymore. Download the Amazon Local iPhone app to: • View and buy deals instantly • Redeem deals directly from your iPhone without printing vouchers • Set preferences for the types of deals you want to see While you’re on the go, use our app to: • Map the location for your deals and get driving directions • Quickly mark deals as used and see your unused deals • Decide whether you’d like to receive emails or push notifications or both for your cities • Call Amazon Local or the merchant with one click on your iPhone • Lock the app with a passcode for added security • Share deals with your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS

• What's your favorite part about the app?4 Answers
  • Is this app Amazon's version of Groupon?1 Answers
Milly M.
Seminole, FL
Whenever possible shop local, but if you’re looking for a deal shop Amazon local. It’s a good way to check out experience on a deal. If you love it you keep going back and if not, then you at least got a deal. It’s a win win.
Allison M.
As a member of Amazon prime, I frequent the Amazon website. I currently have the app installed on my phone but I find myself having to use the full site to do more advanced task. The app, however is great for browsing and reading reviews. Just not so much for account management.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I love using this app, especially when I am not able to get to my desktop. I love prime. I love the fact that I can get my items in two days, instead of a 7-10 days. I love all the different products that are recommended.
Kristen P.
Webb City, MO
I order from Amazon more often than I shop at a store. It is easy and quick to find what I need and it's most of the time cheaper than a store price! I usually get my order within 2 days because I have Amazon Prime.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Techie Expert Level 2
Please don't sleep on this app.Amazon local has some of the best coupons I ever seen.some of the coupons even says if you send 20 you can get the value of 60 dollars. that is almost like getting something for nothing.
Erin N.
Kent, WA
Ive been checking their deals out for a couple months now, and so far nothing has caught my interest enough to purchase. Living Social has a much better collection of deals.
Natalie L.
I LOVE the app. It is very simple to order online, just like the website. I love that it really follows the website so that I'm not limited on what I am able to do on the app. I could window shop online for hours!
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazon is honestly one of my favorite sites. I love to buy brand name products on there for cheap, AND it makes college book purchasing super duper cheap and easy.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Great easy app to use for the phone if you have an item you want to search quickly and order at the touch of a button. Also its is even better since it is free
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
Super convenient and very easy to use. I love that the prices are generally lower then most of my local stores! Great place to shop for everyday needs!
Mary a.
What's your favorite part about the app?
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
Is this app Amazon's version of Groupon?