Amazon Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st) uploaded by Mariana R.

BY AMAZON

Trina S.
My husband received an Amazon kindle fire for his birthday this year. He told me that I could borrow it, but I refused because I knew what would happen. I finally broke down and used it. I really really want one. There so much that you can do with it. You don't have to use up your phone storage. It would definitely free up some room on my phone. 😀
Junie L.
San Francisco
This was my FIRST ever Kindle and I was ecstatic that it came with color so I could load all my Cosmopolitan into this amazing reader! The first few minutes holding the Fire to read was fine but after about 15 mins, it gets heavier on your hand! My Kindle Fire officially died after 2 years, RIP. Now I just stick to their best product Kindle Voyage!
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Bought two of these for my toddler aged sons, (5 and 2). They are not the best but aren't the worse. I feel that they are perfect for my children, due to the fact that they were so inexpensive. They enjoy playing games and watching shows, all under the patented, amazon parental control, which is a huge plus with all of their tablets.
megha J.
Anaheim, CA
The tablet is great for reading books, magazines and watching movies/ shows, which is the tablets ultimate stronghold. The specs like web browser and apps can get annoying over time because it can get slow. I wouldn't recommend
Hannah H.
I've only found it to be good for ready. Regarding everything else, I'd prefer to use a different tablet that works better with using the internet and apps.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I got the kindle for my son and he loves it! I like that it has a child lock on it and he can only access certain features and applications.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I have had my kindle for over a year now and I am absolutely in live with it. I can do so much on it and I don't have to get out my laptop.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great for on the go. Really good for reading books, surfing the web or watching videos on. Also really easy for kids to use.
Shannon A.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this for reading, watching YouTube videos and the Internet. Works perfectly fine to me, very effective.
Nina G.
Do not like at all. Doesnt work right and everything you do seems to have an error.