ElectronicsPhonesAppsAmazon
Kindle App – Read Books, eBooks, Magazines, Newspapers & Textbooks

Amazon Kindle App – Read Books, eBooks, Magazines, Newspapers & Textbooks

by Amazon

The Kindle app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, giving users the ability to read Kindle books, newspapers, magazines, textbooks and PDFs on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store plus hundreds* of newspapers and magazines. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices (including Kindle), so you can pick up your book where you left off on another device. Get the best reading experience available on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch: • Shop the Kindle Store by visiting Amazon for the largest selection of books people want to read: millions of books, including hundreds of thousands of titles that are exclusive to the Kindle Store and over 1.7 million titles that are $9.99 or less. • Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy via Kindle Free Sample Search. • Customize your reading experience by choosing margin size, line spacing, background color, font size, font style, and either portrait or landscape format. • Tap and hold text to quickly highlight important sections, easily edit or change highlight colors, and select long passages that span multiple pages. • Exclusive to Kindle, X-Ray lets you see the “bones of the book” and learn more about notable characters, places, and phrases with descriptions from Shelfari and Wikipedia. (English Titles Only) • Collections: Easily categorize books, docs, and magazines with a few, easy taps. • Instant dictionary word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Tap and hold a word to view the definition. You can also use previously purchased Dictionaries, such as medical, legal, or other translation references. • Search inside the book to find a character, topic, or section you want to revisit. • Simply tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages. • You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle e-reader, Kindle Fire, PC, Mac, Android-based device, Windows Phone 8-based device, or in your web browser with Kindle Cloud Reader. Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off. • Read hundreds* of newspapers and magazines including The Economist, Reader’s Digest, Martha Stewart Living, and Food Network Magazine with high resolution color images. Visit the Kindle Store to subscribe to a newspaper or magazine and have each edition automatically delivered, or purchase individual issues. • Email PDFs & other documents to your new Send-to-Kindle e-mail address and we deliver them to your device. The documents are automatically archived in the Amazon Cloud and available for re-download on your iOS or supported Kindle devices. You can also read PDFs from Mail, Safari, or by transferring them from iTunes. • With Kindle textbooks you save up to 60% off print list prices when you buy, and up to 80% when you rent. Use the Notebook in your Print Replica textbooks to review your bookmarks, highlights, notes. Tag and filter the most important items to study. • Accessibility features make it easier for blind and visually impaired customers to navigate their Kindle libraries, read & interact with books, and more. Enable VoiceOver in your device settings to begin. A quick reference to gestures can be found under the FAQ section in settings. * Selection and price of books and periodicals in the Kindle Store may vary by country.

What are some your current (2020-2021) favorite audiobooks that You would suggest? #bookworm #books 📚 #audiobook
Is there an Influenster app for the kindle fire hd?
Start your review of Amazon Kindle App – Read Books, eBooks, Magazines, Newspapers & Textbooks!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, DE
Amazon Kindle App – Read Books, eBooks, Magazines, Newspapers & Textbooks uploaded by Irma M.
the forty rules of love is the best novel ever. it is one of my favourite. great writing and very interesting. #bookworm #books #love reading
Selden, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazon Kindle App – Read Books, eBooks, Magazines, Newspapers & Textbooks uploaded by Lotoya L.
😍 when I first read this book from RM Johnson I was in love with it. Love using Amazon Kindle to read books easy to use and gas a wide variety of books to choose from
La Grange, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The Kindle reading App changed my life! My house had no more room for my books. Now I don't have to worry anyone, I have at least 1500 books downloaded! Being an avid reader this has helped me to read to my hearts content!
Nixa, MO
Techie Expert Level 6
1,650 reviews
I love this app because I can read any place, chose from a vast selection of titles and interests, anytime I want from my chosen Apple devices.
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
As an avid reader, my Kindle is a MUST! The Amazon Kindle App is so easy to use and has such an amazing variety of books...many are free. I have never had any issues with ordering books and having them download. I highly recommend.
Ammon, ID
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great app for traveling, but I really prefer to have a book in my hand rather than a screen. However when traveling I always hate lugging all of those books around. This is so much more lightweight.
Muskegon, MI
I love to read and the kindle app gives me the option no matter were I am. And if I put my iPad down and pick up my iPhone to go, I can keep reading the same book, in the same spot! And don't forget all the free books that are available!
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon Kindle App – Read Books, eBooks, Magazines, Newspapers & Textbooks uploaded by Katerina P.
I don’t like using Amazon Kindle app to read. The format of the books is not very intuitive for reading. I would much rather use Google Play. I had the subscription before too and there was barely anything good to read included.
Farmington Hills, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
1,129 reviews
Good app for book reading if you prefer this way. I prefer printed books but this app isnt bad. I've read a few good books on here.
Compton, CA
I love using the kindle because ill be in class falling asleep and ill open my kindle and read books in class to keep me awake but also I like having it because I can look on my phone then pick up right on my ipad .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Regina, SK
il y a un an
Sherry C. il y a 2 mois
I only use it to read books but I am sure you can read magazines. Newpapers possibly but probably not textbooks,