Amazon - Kindle - 6" - 8GB - with a built-in front light - 2019 - Black

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I got this as a birthday gift I am so pleased with it as I love to read so can have lots of books stored on it without the mess of books cluttering my house, it’s really lightweight so can just pop in my bag when I go on holiday or train journeys, can also read at night without disturbing my hubby as it has its own built in light
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I've had my kindle for a little over a year now and I'm very impressed with it. The battery lasts for a long time and the settings adjust easily, which makes it easy to take in different lights. The storage capacity is great and as long as it's kept in a case it remains very durable. Occasionally has some lag but overall not bad considering the $75 pricetag.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I recently got into reading again and very quickly got a big stack of books. I looked into a Kindle to save on space and this is the best. It is compact, small, and light. I got it with Kindle Unlimited, and there are so many books available. This is perfect even for reading at night. The light is perfect, it’s not overly bright. Best purchase if you are an avid reader.