Amazon Instant Video uploaded by Danielle P.

BY AMAZON

Users can rent or purchase their favorite TV shows and movies, with rental prices starting at $0.99.

Amazon Instant Video
  • "I find that most of the TV shows/videos that are on Netflix are on here for a charge so I tend to stick to my Netflix account where no matter what I find to watch its "free" not 2.99 here and 5.99 there. " in 25 reviews
  • "While its an awesome perk to have with my Prime membership user beware-- some shows aren't available as quickly as with Hulu or Netflix and you can't separate out the ones that are free vs pay to play." in 9 reviews
  • "If they make it more user friendly it may be better competition as I kept it for times where they'd have a title and Netflix didn't. " in 5 reviews
  • "First You Have To Pay The Fee After The Trial Period And One Would Think There Is A Bunch Of Free Movies,Shows&Content But No They All Also Cost For Each On Top Of The Fee.No Thanks " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love Amazon Prime and actually, personally prefer to netflix as they have more shows and movies available in general." in 5 reviews
Hannah T.
Massapequa, NY
Amazon instant video is great. I always come here when looking for new shows that aren’t on Netflix or Hulu and I am always pleasantly surprised to find one of my new favorites on here! I love that it comes free with Amazon prime, and it makes having the prime membership worth every penny! I definitely recommend testing out this option for online streaming to anybody that I know.
Jeanine A.
Lee, FL
Amazon Instant Video is fantastic. Easy to use and has a great library of movies and TV shows as well as Amazon series. A lot of options and comes with your Prime membership. Highly recommend.
Amy P.
Springfield
The only real con to the Amazon Instant Video is the fact that their selection is somewhat lacking. It’s understandable when you’re up against the majors (Netflix and Hulu). I will admit, however, that there are some gems on Amazon that I couldn’t find anywhere else. Just another great perk to having Amazon Prime!
Katie B.
Dallas
I love Amazon Instant Video because of the diversity of films and tv shows that are on there. They often don't have the same things that are on Netflix and they are coming out with great original series like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. There are many shows that I have binge watched on Instant Video and I love it.
Stephy-Marie F.
I dont like how i have to get a separate app to use it. i don't like the quality of the app. it is glitchy and crashes. all movies/shows should be included if you have prime. you shoudnt have to pay for a membership and then still have to purchase alot of the movies.
Taylor C.
Lakeland, FL
Amazon instant video is the only video streaming I own that has true blood (my guilty pleasure) and a couple of other tv shows I can’t find anywhere else and that’s a great thing in my book. I would definitely check it out if I were you.
Shelby R.
Lodi, OH
Love love love love love cannot say that enough about anything related to amazon! Can always find everything I need whenever I need it! And then some! In love with amazon and all that it provides along with services and products that are amazon related!!
Maesa H.
San Diego
No complaints here!  They offer great shows and movies.  I prefer a lot of the shows on Instant video over Netflix like Transparent or Mr. Robot AND it's free with your amazon prime membership!
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX
I love amazon instant video. The show selection is for both original content and those they are licensed to stream is very diverse. If I can't find something on a different platform, I can most certainly find it here.
Allie W.
Woodstock, GA
I love this because between Netflix, Hulu and amazon there is always something to watch. Plus you don’t have to spend money because there are so many free shows. That are current.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
Which is better Netflix or Amazon Instant Video?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I am debating cancelling my Netflix subscription, right now I pay for both. Any recommendations?
Sam S.
In your opinion, what are the must-watch shows available on Amazon prime?
Brittny P.
Haven't used this site yet. After seeing it listed on this website , I will make sure to check it out. Any feedback on the speed of the program ?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How does this service compare to Netflix?