Amazon Instant Video

by Amazon

Users can rent or purchase their favorite TV shows and movies, with rental prices starting at $0.99.

Are you a fan of true crime? we just finished binge watching interrogation on the Paramount Plus channel through Amazon prime and OMG what a fantastic show! Amazon Instant Video
What is something good to watch?
Did u know that if you choose slow shipping you could get free movie dollars?
Start your review of Amazon Instant Video!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I find that most of the TV shows/videos that are on Netflix are on here for a charge so I tend to stick to my Netflix account where no matter what I find to watch its "free" not 2.99 here and 5.99 there. in reviews
While its an awesome perk to have with my Prime membership user beware-- some shows aren't available as quickly as with Hulu or Netflix and you can't separate out the ones that are free vs pay to play.in reviews
I absolutely love Amazon Prime and actually, personally prefer to netflix as they have more shows and movies available in general.in reviews
First You Have To Pay The Fee After The Trial Period And One Would Think There Is A Bunch Of Free Movies,Shows&Content But No They All Also Cost For Each On Top Of The Fee.No Thanks in reviews
If they make it more user friendly it may be better competition as I kept it for times where they'd have a title and Netflix didn't. in reviews
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Amazon Instant Video uploaded by Pretti E.
Amazon Instant Video uploaded by Pretti E.
Love this platform. Its my other go to if Netflix doesn't havie the movie that im Looking for. #selfiegame #gameface #beautyhaul #slay #shelfie #blackgirlmagic #foodie #influenstereats #influenstereats #brunchtime #lunchtime #weekendvibes #nightin #Netflixandchill
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Amazon Instant Video uploaded by Ginger L.
I like the concept of Amazon Instant Video but it’s not my favorite. Cost is comparable to other streaming networks around $11 a month but that doesn’t include all videos. You still have to pay for some and I think if you pay for the service that everything available on Amazon to watch should be included.
Karina B.
Hugoton, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazon Instant Video uploaded by Karina B.
I am absolutely obsessed with amazon prime, its so easy and convenient at the reach of my fingertips. It also has SO MANY options!!
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love being able to have more movie and tv options through having Amazon Prime. The prices for buying or renting are pretty cheap. Plus they do have a huge selection of stuff included with prime.
H A.
Cochranville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absentia is the best show on Amazon....Tell me your secrets.The Wilds. Fleabag. Flack. and Upload are few others that I have enjoyed. I think as the years go by I think they are getting better shows and movies on amazon.
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Love that I get early access to new releases. Entertaining and family friendly. There’s something everyone will like.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I like that you can watch so much free with a Prime Membership and that they have a lot of content based off of the works of authors I love and respect.
LAUREN A.
Owings Mills, MD
Best part is being able to add PBS Masterpiece, Britbox, Acorn, etc, if you like the British shows.
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amazon Instant Video is great for when I want to watch a series or just for a night in watching a movie. Netflix is great, but I can’t always find what I need. Amazon Instant Video has a vast array of movies and series. It’s very easy, convenient, and affordable to use.
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
My fiance says that the interface could be better. Also the rewind function is terrible. you have to tab down & over just to rewind..sorry that's all I could get out of him!! Lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy T.
il y a un an
Amazon Instant Video— I LOVE MICHAEL CONNELLEY’S EXCLUSIVE AMAZON PRIME SERIES “BOSCH! Is anyone looking for a impeccable cast, great detective writing and the longest running series on Amazon? I’ve found your show! Love me some Titus Welliver, Jamie Hector, Lance Reddick, and Madison Lintz. Enjoy ‼️❣️
Danielle M. il y a un an
My hubby is addicted to Bosch! He's been binge-watching for the last 2 days LOL
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
il y a 2 ans
Amazon Instant Video ? What have I missed out on? What's shows do I not know...I don't know about? Help!!! *Thanks ahead of time!
Heidi A. il y a un an
Fantastic documentaries. An Amazon Original Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan with John Krasinski, Biographies. Just so much great stuff to watch and view. I prefer it to Netflix most of the time.
Natalie H.
Minneola, FL
Paty T. il y a 4 mois
Si es buenísimo Amazon instant video. Puedes ver películas , series ,documentales , etc
Jacqueline M.