BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
Our whole family loves this! Even our friends have decided to go buy one after seeing this set up. You get a wide variety of apps for your TV, way better than the apps that come preloaded on the Smart TVs. The apps on the TVs also look completely different and are missing some features. I always suggest to people to save the extra money and buy a good TV with a fire stick and skip over the Smart TVs. Doing this will save you almost $300 and you'll be way more satisfied.
Jessica L.
Mulberry, FL
Such a hit in 2017!!! Made streaming to non Smart Tvs sooooo much easier along allowing ur hand held devices project to your TV so if you are watching YouTube or listening to music on your phone or tablet it lets you stream through the firestick to your big tv and speakers!:) Plus the price is so affordable! If you already have Amazon Prime this Firestick is a must have! Enjoy all your Amazon perks through this easy portable device! Highly recommend.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Let me just say if you like watching movies this is a must have! What I don't like is the searching for movies but its awesome .
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
Id give this thing 10 stars if i could. Its the best purchase ive made. It has literally everything. I love it. Was debating on getting rid of cable and just having this in the house. I recommend this 100%.
Darlene H.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Fire Tv Stick is a great addition to our household. It is easy to use if you are even a little bit tech savvy. It gets used every day in our house and I recommend it. The only con is it has to be restarted more than I like.
Ayla M.
Olmsted Falls
I can watch all of my shows and movies. My whole family has one! It's great if you have kids and want to turn on a kids show. All of my friends have one. I like it.
Moo M.
Very good look compact with features has the best games and entertainment. Netflix Hulu and also easy to use. Worth the money you can also add apps that aren't there and it is fun to play with and to use. I like it very much and is good entertainment and fun for the family.
Robin B.
Jersey City, N.J.
I love my Amazon Fire Stick. I can watch all my favorite tv shows and movies. I don't need cable anymore now that I have an Amazon Fire Stick. Another great thing about it is that I can take it with me when I travel.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
For years I've been saying that it would be nice to pick and choose the cable channels that I actually want, instead of having 800 channels with nothing on. With Amazon fire I get to do just that and change it up every month without a contract. With the Olympics next month I can pay $5 and get the Olympic channel, then after I've watched everything I can just take it back off. I think my favorite feature is that when you come into a show in the middle you can choose to watch from the beginning without it being recorded. Bye bye cable, hello Amazon fire.
Abel R.
Edcouch, TX
I always wanted one because I heard it's amazing and I saw the review and it is amazing but can't afford one
My review is that it's the best and smarted stick into watching every channel we want
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?