BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hailey Q.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Horrible. It just lags and lags and freezes. I upgraded to the fire tv box and haven't had any of those issues since.
lilia c.
ain naaja
It didn't work with the Fire TV so I replaced the whole thing with a different brand. Without a remote, a Fire TV is worthless. With a remote, it's great. Do not use the provided batteries. They leak and ruin the remote.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
The Fire TV Stick is an okay device for what it does. I picked one up when they were on sale because when I didn't have cable, I used the Amazon season passes to keep up on my TV. I thought it would be nice to have a device that was centered around Amazon since I was using Amazon for much. At first I liked that it was easy to get to my shows. But the more shows I added & the more apps I added, the more cluttered it got. The home screen was already a little overwhelming to navigate, but it just got worse the more I used it. It's just not very user friendly. I also had problems with apps not wanting to work right when they worked perfectly fine on other devices. It made me feel like Amazon really only cared about their movies & streams working well. Which is fine if that's all the want to do, but when I bought the device I wanted something that would let me run all of my apps. In the end it was just too annoying to navigate & had too many problems with streaming that I gave up & went back to Roku.
Marissa C.
Yucca Valley
Purchased at: Amazon
The one I got has a horrible time staying connected to the internet it’s really frustrating I like the Roku that I bough a lot more it’s was faster and has more apps available to it like spectrum so I highly recommend that one over this one it’s still nice just needs work.
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Best Buy
Not a favorite and is really worthless if you don't have Amazon prime which we no longer have. We have this in our bedroom and watch Netflix on it.
Brittney H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Mine broke within a few days. It fried itself. It’s also hard to get setup and start streaming. Don’t think id buy another
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I wasn't impressed with this product, mine froze a lot and had issues, i ended up returning it for an Apple TV.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not really pleases with this. It always  buffers and never works when I need it to. I feel I wasted my money and still need to purchase Cable TV, which I didn't want to do.
Jennifer L.
Bogalusa
Ok...hard to navigate. ALOT of paid services. Remote is small and easy to loose. I dont use it much due to buffering  and how difficult navigating to different screens is.
Palmer A.
Until very recently, the Fire TV Stick was my go-to entertainment device.... well, for larger screen entertainment. The problem of late is the recent drop of the You Tube app. Most of my entertainment diet comes from You Tube and I enjoy kicking back at the end of the day and switching on some Mind Field or Cinema Sins. Prior to the removal of the You Tube app, however, I had no complaints about the Fire TV Stick. Netflix and Hulu loaded well and the streaming experience was excellent. I also have nothing but good things to say about the remote which makes this head and shoulders better than a Chrome Cast. Excellent product and a no brainer for those with Prime. If You Tube isn't your thing, this is the right streaming product for you.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?