BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
Me and my roommates recently got this for our TV and it works great. I really like the voice feature because you can ask for a specific show and it searches all your media apps without having to search through them yourself. A little pricey for those on a budget but it is worth the money you will spend.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I love the firestick. Super easy to use and allows the screen mirroring option as well. I love going straight to Netflix to watch my fav movies and shows . The voice remote is pretty cool too. And you don’t have to be directly pointing at the screen for the remote to work
Denice B.
Sierra Vista
My daughter has the fire TV stick and showed me how it works... As soon as I got back home to Arizona, I immediately went and bought one...Very easy to install and set up...I have referred others as well!
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Danielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this device! Putting apps on it is so easy! The one thing that I don’t really like is the replacement of the remote if you lose yours is kinda pricey and you can use the app remote on your phone but you can’t unless both devices are connected to the same internet which you need the remote to connect it to the internet. Other than that it’s the best thing ever and it’s not to expensive!
Nicole R.
Mount Juliet
This is the handiest little gadget. All your apps accessible on your tv. Very user friendly and easy to use. The voice command option is very handy as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys watching tv on apps.
McKenna M.
Louisville
The installation was easy and so were the instructions to jailbreak it...can I say that? Well I do love this because we get tons of TV and movies now. We also recently subscribed to HULU and the HULU interface on the fire stick is lovely. The whole fire stick interface is so easy to use and navigate. We got rid of our apple tv for this. 1000 times better and easier to use.
Cindy M.
Lets just say i love this thing. Netflix, hulu, prime video, sony crackle..... I get to binge watch my fav shows and new shows as well. The only down side is...... I hardly leave my house now 😱😭😂😂😂😂
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I love our fire stick! Really easy to switch between apps and lots to choose from, especially for my boys. It meets my expectations. I'm sure that there are more features than I use. I totally recommend it!
lis C.
worcester, MA
I loveeeeeeee it so much I can't live with out this in my life popcorn and TV On let watch all the channel I want buffering oh yeah High recomend it
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?