BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
This thing is the bomb.com my brother kept telling me to get it but we had apple tv so I didn't think we needed it until he showed my the Kodi app. You can find everything on here it is simply amazing you can find some much stuff and its fast. I love it!!
brittany B.
Richmond, VA
I live my fire stick with built in alexa! It's so handy! I refuse to pay the price of cable as you end up watching mostly commercials anyway. I can watch netflix, hulu, and all my favorite apps! Plus, with Amazon prime you get so many other good deals on shows and movies!
Samantha B.
Perkins, OK
Easy to set up and use! Convenient to find both directly from amazon or from any electronic store. Simply connect to amazon account and on screen instructions walk you through the rest! Voice control is an added perk. Would recommend to others.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I have not had cable for almost two years! I own three fire sticks & have definitely talked my family into owning some! You can do everything on it! I absolutely love the firestick!
Sarah T.
Collegeville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Good product. I like that I can use Bluetooth with it. I also like that it offers many apps that you can use with the stick as well. It’s easy to use this for all of my media. Would recommend. Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black
Jennifer L.
Minneapolis
So, we’ve just canceled cable and now are doing Hulu, Netflix, and amazon prime. Cue the Firestick. It’s easy to use, you can find good sales on it, and it’s a ton cheaper than a cable bill each month. It’s also voice activated if you have an Alexa.
Nikki S.
Chesapeake
I love how easy the fire stick is to use. You just plug it in the Tv and you're good to go. My favorite part of the stick would be the voice command it's so easy to use and it's able to understand me well. When I'm searching for my shows to watch it always finds the correct ones right away. I would recommend it for all ages 5 and up!
Shelbey M.
Columbus
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE my firestick! We use it almost daily and there are so many apps you can use with it. We have gotten rid of our cable completely and just use this instead. Definitely worth it to own this. I wish it could be used with youtube tv though.
Mary S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love my Amazon Fire Stick!!!! I do not have cable and it let me turn my super old television into a smart tv so I can watch Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video! Would recommend to anyone with out a smart tv that wants to update and old one!
Nicole R.
Mount Juliet
This is the handiest little gadget. All your apps accessible on your tv. Very user friendly and easy to use. The voice command option is very handy as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys watching tv on apps.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?