BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa W.
Kent, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite tv streaming service. In comparison to roku, this is so easy to navigate. The option of voice search is also incredibly helpful. My 3 year old who hasn't learned how read or spell yet, can easily navigate and search for shows. Also, I like the parental controls.
Laura P.
Shreveport, LA
Fire stick makes a convenient hub for all the most important things in your life--Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, HBOGo, and so many more. They are all so much easier to access with the remote and frees up the computer for you to multitask and get some work done while you really binge.
Nina C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My family and I love the Firestick! You can watch almost anything! And I like the voice remote feature for when im tired, sick, or just don’t feel like typing. I would 100% recommend. Also, it’s literally so small that you could take it with you anywhere and setup is so simple!
Haley W.
Grantsboro, NC
Our family loves our firestick it’s amazing there’s so many things to do on there more options then any other device streamer. You can download apps to watch new movies for free!
Mezutwins M.
Finksburg, MD
The amazon stick is very easy to use and convenient! It even allows you to connect your phone so that you can use it as a remote as well! I recommend if you love to watch movies and listen to music this is perfect for you.Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black
Marissa C.
Yucca Valley
Purchased at: Amazon
The one I got has a horrible time staying connected to the internet it’s really frustrating I like the Roku that I bough a lot more it’s was faster and has more apps available to it like spectrum so I highly recommend that one over this one it’s still nice just needs work.
Star R.
Caldwell , ID
I totally recommend this device . It's the best for a regular tv . It has a lot of fun apps .it converts your regular TV into a smart TV . You can watch a lot of movies with Amazon prime .it really easy to use . I would totally recommend it, and it's so affordable .
Vernita S.
Riverdale, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great device. Does everything. The price is only $40 and sometimes cheaper on sale. Love it. I can watch netflix, hulu, or any other app. I can watch watever show and movie I want. Very easy to carry around and easy to install. Just plug it in the HDMI and thats it!
Paul W.
San Antonio, TX
I have always had cable or satellite television service. Was tired of paying high price for those services, was thrilled when streaming devices came on the market. Fire TV Stick is awesome, easy to set up and use in minutes after receiving it in the mail.
Alison B.
Great. I have a "smart" tv, but it was slow and glitchy to use Hulu, Amazon, HBO, and Netflix. I got this fire stick and everythng works much smoother. It is suprisingly cheap, and the voice remote is pretty helpful, even if it doesn't work perfectly at times.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?