BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emiley S.
Indianapolis
I like everything about the amazon fire stick except for the fact that sometimes the Netflix will show up with and error and it will make me reopen the app all together. Not a big deal but it'd definitely be better if it didn't. Other than this minor tweak I cannot say a bad thing about this device.
Molly A.
Brighton, MA
This product is great! I hooked it up to my TV and am able to watch everything on it without spending all of the money on cable. The only downside is that the Alexa remote is harder to use. It doesn’t always pick up on your voice and is very slow. I would highly recommend the firestick itself though.
Amber L.
I liked the one of these I bought so much that I got an extra one for our guest room. The only thing I don't like is that the remote is so small that we constantly lose it.
Marissa L.
East Hanover, NJ
I LOVE this Fire Stick remote. My favorite feature is that I can speak into it to search for a show or channel and you can also use it to type which is a GAME CHANGER!! I cannot stand having to type in a bunch of information when there isn't a keyboard and this voice remote saves a TON of time.
Genevieve T.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE my fire stick!! I love having the remote for it vs the chromecast which just streams from your phone. It makes it a lot easier and it always works. The voice command is great too, just wish you could use it to read letters so I didn’t have to type my giant email when I log into apps
Emily G.
York
Love these! I put one on every tv in my house and cut my cable service. I have multiple streaming services and it might be a couple extra smaller payments each month but definitely 75% cheaper than paying the cable company for a bunch of programming I’m not interested in watching anyway.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love my Fire TV Stick. I can watch movies, TV shows, listen to music, and connect my other streaming subscriptions. I got this for a great deal around the holidays, and received this and the Alexa for less than $50. I can honestly say I use my FireStick at least once a day!
Angelina A.
Las Vegas , NV
I use my FireStick every night. It's perfect. I don't use my Voice feature, but that's also just because I don't feel like I need it. There's nothing wrong with that feature! I just prefer scrolling through everything. It's super handy, and honestly doesn't even make me miss cable TV.
Adam W.
Terre Haute
I have an amazon fire stick on every TV in my house. I use it to run my Netflix account and my amazon prime video. I also you it to watch live Facebook videos and play games.
It is very easy to use and set up is quick. I don't know how we ever streamed TV before.
Bethany R.
buena park
Purchased at: Amazon
We like our fire stick, we have prime so we can watch the Amazon originals and we also have direct tv so we can watch through the app on the fire stick. Very affordable and easy to use. Would recommend.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?