BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren L.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Ive had fire TV. sticks for almost 3 years now. I wouldn’t go back to cable if someone paid me! The ease of use, no contracts, I pay for the services I want and that’s it. And now with Alexa and my home devices everything’s tied together in one happy family 🙂Thanks Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Alexa Voice Remote - Black!
Jeanine A.
LEE, FL
Absolutely love my Firestick!!! Have two of them now. I cut the cable chord and love it!!! I did not have a smart TV and for a one time cost of $29 for each TV, I was able to turn my TV's into a smart TV and get rid of cable for good. So easy to use and if there is an issue, customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend.
Andrea F.
San Francisco, CA
I love it I've had the Roku and NetGear but now I have the Firestick even though I have cable Firestick is still my go to for all new movies in theaters throwback movies tv shows that you can't find on cable anymore and some shows and movies I can watch before they air on tv I love it I'm about to get one for my kids also.
Matt P.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have absolutely loved having this in the home! We already have one smart TV, so we used the Fire Tv Stick to convert the bedroom Tv. I'm very impressed with how well the remote understands me, even when I had a couple other people talking next to me. Bought 2 of them on Black Friday so we could have one to gift later on.
Adrieana H.
loveeeee my fire stick! We completely cut off our direct tv and got @slingtv and you need a firestick, Xbox1, roku, or chromecast to access it! So we all got firesticks! I’m on mine ALL the time, and it makes everything so easy lol. One remote for everything! Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Cw, all of ittttt. Best investment, I’m telling you!
Yareli L.
Laredo
this device is so cool. unfourtunately i bought IT FROM A SECOND PERSON not knowing that i could by it or find it in amazon and the guy stole from us, anyways this is good if your tv doesnt have tha option for internet conections.
Kristin S.
Burlington
When I was able to get the amazon fire stick to work we really enjoyed it. Not sure if it was the connection from our internet service or the fire stick but it was a little hard to get working sometimes. If you have top speed connection Im sure this was be an awesome way to have entertainment at a low cost.
Celesty W.
Odessa, TX
Love this! I have this in my bedroom and another one in my living room. We recently moved and we had to get a cable company that doesn't offer any on demand. Just DVR and live TV. But thanks to this fire TV we were able to download the network apps and just watch all our favorite shows whenever we want! Lol
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have 3 fire sticks. Two are connected to televisions in our home and another is one that we travel with. Fire stick, in my opinion, is way better than using my old roku. The connection seems better. I like the ease of connecting all of my accounts to it. I really don't ever use the voice commands.
Emiley S.
Indianapolis
I like everything about the amazon fire stick except for the fact that sometimes the Netflix will show up with and error and it will make me reopen the app all together. Not a big deal but it'd definitely be better if it didn't. Other than this minor tweak I cannot say a bad thing about this device.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?