BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my fire stick from Amazon. I used to use the Apple TV but this product is so much better than that. I love that as an Amazon prime member I get certain items I can watch. I love that I can find anything to watch and it never leaves me disappointed!
Addy W.
Cascade, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this device to switch my regular TV into a smart TV with just a click of a button. It is so much easier to access Netflix and Hulu rather than using a gaming device. I love how I can stream shows easily, but I can download Youtube and other apps to my TV. I love this device.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE my Amazon Fire TV Stick , it is the perfect little streaming device. I have Kodi on mine and I watch anything I possibly want to. Very easy to set up , very easy to control. It is worth purchasing. I recommend it over any other streaming device.
Natasha B.
Bowling green, KY
I love my fire stick, I plan on giving these as gifts this year. The fire stick allows you to pretty much get rid of cable and still enjoy watching tv. I use Netflix and Hulu the most but there are tons of apps. They are super affordable, you can buy directly from Amazon but I got mine at target in Black Friday. I keep one for every tv in my house!
Becca B.
Hayesville, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
My step dad bought us each a Fire sticks on Black Friday because they were on sale pretty cheap, i love it, and it basically turns your TV into a smart tv, i use it all the time and it is a great alternative to cable HOWEVER to use a lot of the channels you have to log in to a cable provider, anyways, or be subscribed to things like HBO or Starz.
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
My roommates and I were using an alternative service for movies and shows however when we got the amazon stick it blew us out of the water! It was easier to use, faster service, and has a beautiful design. I would most definitely recomment this to anyone. We have actually gotten a few friends and family to buy one for their household!
Humaira K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Purchased at: Best Buy
This is now the only thing we use in my house! I love the firestick. With my prime membership, I can watch all the movies and TV shows Amazon offers for free on my TV without having to connect anything! It also includes so many apps like Netflix, Hulu, Spotify and just so much more. If you don’t have one, you’re behind. Highly Recommend!
Lauren L.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Ive had fire TV. sticks for almost 3 years now. I wouldn’t go back to cable if someone paid me! The ease of use, no contracts, I pay for the services I want and that’s it. And now with Alexa and my home devices everything’s tied together in one happy family 🙂Thanks Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Alexa Voice Remote - Black!
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
I love my gadgets!! So this one fits right in!! Movies, tv shows & games!! Very affordable and easy to find! Works great with any other amazon voice controlled items you may have!!
Matt P.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have absolutely loved having this in the home! We already have one smart TV, so we used the Fire Tv Stick to convert the bedroom Tv. I'm very impressed with how well the remote understands me, even when I had a couple other people talking next to me. Bought 2 of them on Black Friday so we could have one to gift later on.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?