BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
I love our fire stick. We received ours jail broken so we have a lot of cool options. It was very easy to set up and get working on outlet tv. I would recommend having very good WiFi with it if you want to be able to watch without buffers.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I love the Amazon Fire Stick. I've had one for years and we just recently purchased two more for two other rooms of the house. It has many of the common apps that all of the others have and works really well. It is also really easy to set up.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
We love our fire stick it makes are TV a smart TV we watch Hulu used to watch YouTube but unfortunately there in a dispute right now so we're not able to use the YouTube app we have to install foxfire to have access to YouTube. I recommend this to everyone. Well worth the price. Can't say enough about this product its that awesome. My only complaints is the size of remote . it easily gets lost [product:amazon---fire-tv-stick-with-voice-remote---black]
Robin P.
Philadelphia
Love it.  Easy to set up.  A breeze to use.  The selection of movies is never ending.  I can easily access my netflix and hulu through this device.  Since it links to your amazon account, you just choose the movie you want to watch and hit a button.  What could be easier.
Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this every day. I use it for music, movies and for TV. I have one in every room. You can use it to watch Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube, and also listen to Pandora stations and Amazon stations. I cut the cord from cable years ago, and this is definitely the best device of all the ones that I have tried as far as dependability and convenience. you just have to clear the cache and reboot it every once in a while to keep it running its best.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this device.  I have one connected to each tv.  Its super easy to use and even easier to "jailbreak" Its great if you have a good internet connection, that is key.  If you have slow internet don't bother you will end up breaking your tv. You can stream netflix and any other television app you can thing of.  you can naviagte the internet or do pretty much anything.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an excellent device for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a ton of money on cable every month. The only issue I’ve had is getting logged out of certain programs when l switch over to regular tv sometimes. There are plenty of videos online to help you jailbreak it if you wish. I’ve had limited success screening movies in the jail breaking function. All the regular programs work great.
Erin C.
I had no idea these existed until the amazon sale this year when my colleague mentioned she was buying one. I did some research and realized I could turn my older bedroom tv into a smart tv instead of having to buy a new one. I was a little skeptical but I've been using it for a few months and I am hooked. I think this is one of the best inventions out there. Every needs to buy one.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids like this more than cable. My daughter uses mostly Hulu and Netflix to watch her favorite shows. I actually can only find bubble guppies on the fire stick. We’ve downloaded games as well that the kids have played for hoursssss.
Ashley W.
Lowell , NC
I love my firesticks and the kids do to you can do anything on them its basically turning your TV into a computer. I am able to watch anything at anytime and anywhere with a TV that has hdmi and wifi. That's one of my favorite parts it's easy to take on the go . I love that I can watch movies and check my social media on the same device. It's very convenient and entertaining.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?