BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Purchased at: Amazon
Why a great product. The Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black makes it fun and easy to use the voice activated feature. This product is easier than alternatives.
Amber M.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love my fire stick. Before having the fire stick I used my Xbox one for streaming purposes and it didn't work well. The fire stick is very good for streaming because its much easier to function than anything else I've used for streaming. The fire remote is very light on batteries and even if you do run out they have the compatible smartphone app to control your fire stick. Its also really nice because it works with my echo dot and my fire tablet for even better functionality. I recommend this product to everyone I know and anyone looking for easy streaming and cute little games when your bored!
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Back in the day, my boyfriend and I used to hook up a mac mini to our tv to stream things. We were very high tech at the time (seriously but funny to think of!).  Now, i don't even need the computer because i use the Fire Stick! Not only does it take up sooo much less space, but it just makes more sense. Plus, everyone uses Amazon these days! Very affordable and definitely recommend.

BONUS! Recently purchased a small projector (from Amazon) so I could watch "tv" in my bedroom (or outside!) and there's an hdmi plug so I can plug the stick right into the side of the projector! Majorly convenient :)
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
We loved using our amazon fire stick for the longes time. It allowed us to not only watch amazon content, we could also use it to stream other content. Unfortunately you can no longer watch YouTube content with the FireStick so we switched to the Roku. Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black
Leah H.
Decatur, IL
We just got the Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black today and I couldn’t be happier! It’s so great to be able to use my voice to start and stop shows. I never thought that would be important to me but with a newborn, it’s nice to have total control when my hands are full!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
We LOVE our firestick! It’s easy to use, has all our app like Netflix, Hulu, ESPN. It has tons of free shows and movies. I’d recommend it to anyone! We got ours right from Amazon but Target also carries it!
Nana B.
I like my Amazon fire stick. I can stream numerous video on the stick. Just have a good WiFi and u good to go. The Alexa voice command also make its very easy for searching other content. The remote signal also shows on the TV screen when your battery is running low. U can also Watch most on demand programs on there, lots of apps to download depending on your preference.
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this fire stick it was a little expensive for me (but I don’t have tons of money) but it was worth it. I can watch whatever I want at anytime of the day. I don’t even use my own cable because I can sign in through my mother in laws or my parents to get the channels.
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
I love our fire stick. We received ours jail broken so we have a lot of cool options. It was very easy to set up and get working on outlet tv. I would recommend having very good WiFi with it if you want to be able to watch without buffers.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I love the Amazon Fire Stick. I've had one for years and we just recently purchased two more for two other rooms of the house. It has many of the common apps that all of the others have and works really well. It is also really easy to set up.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?