BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Myra H.
Love my fire stick! It was gifted to me for Christmas and I use it pretty much every day. We ended up getting a subscription and cutting our cable and have saved money while still being able to enjoy movies and shows. Setup is super easy. I don't use Alexa often, but she does come in handy if I decide to use her to voice search. We're planning on getting another for another room in the house since this has worked out so well. The only thing that'd make it better is if it had a keyboard attached to it but I know there are accessories that can be purchased to fulfill this purpose.
Barbara S.
Statesboro
I own two of these.  The Fire Tv Stick can be jailbroken to add other apps on it.  I have two apps downloaded onto it that I can watch any show or movie out there for free!  Goodbye Redbox!  I also bought a power charging cable for it that connects to the stick on one side and has a USB on the other to plug into the tv without a cord reaching from the tv all the way to the bottom of the floor for power.  I highly suggest getting this.  Follow me if you want more info on the apps and I will follow back!
Alexa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this streaming device. I can’t believe I ever used to use a Wii to stream Netflix and Hulu...that is so old school now! The Amazon Fire Stick makes streaming your favorite shows and movies an absolute breeze. I know it has the voice command feature, but I never really use it. I’m sure it’s great, but it just isn’t my preferred route for searching shows. The remote itself is sleek and simple.. so even the most technologically challenged people can figure it out (like my mom lol!). The fire stick itself is super small and fits snug behind my TV in the HDMI port. I only wish I could stream YouTube on it, then it would be perfect. But other than that, the interface is incredibly simplistic and easy to use. The processing speed is immediate. Guys, ditch the Wii and get a fire stick!
Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
Honestly our best investment! We don't have cable but with this you can put all the streaming apps in one place so it is easy to watch all your favorite shows.
Kaytlyn H.
The fire stick tops all home entertainment for me. I love that I can easily take it to other rooms, and it's affordable. I can download all of my favorite apps, surf the web and listen to music. My husband and I cancelled out 150 cable and got the fire stick because everything we need is there and just about all free. We now use cable direct tv now app but only pay for it during football season.
McKenna M.
Louisville
The installation was easy and so were the instructions to jailbreak it...can I say that? Well I do love this because we get tons of TV and movies now. We also recently subscribed to HULU and the HULU interface on the fire stick is lovely. The whole fire stick interface is so easy to use and navigate. We got rid of our apple tv for this. 1000 times better and easier to use.
Erik F.
I own two of these, they work well. They work well if you have an echo to pair with them. I am not a fan of the remote, I think they could improve with adding a universal function to control volume on the TV as well. Other than the remote, you can expect to get pushed towards Amazon's services when you use it. There isn't anything wrong with this, just be prepared to expect it.
Chellly_31 L.
Telford
As someone who currently decided to cancel cable, I was wondering how I would still be able to watch the shows I like. A friend told me about the amazon fire stick, and I immediately fell in love!! You have cam numerous apps, and it gives me a way to have Hulu, Netflix, amazon prime, etc. you do need a strong WiFi signal but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Trenity L.
FLORENCE, SC
I got one of these in 2016 after my Fire TV stopped working. I was so excited to have Alexa in my remote! It's a wonderful addition. I have never been disappointed in Amazon's products. The first one was stolen, so I recently purchased another one. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm eager to open the box and see if it's any better than the last one.
Ivana C.
Houston , TX
I have both a fire stick and TV, I have to say although when you compare the specs of the two products they do not different to much but I have to say I prefer my fire TV. It seems to go smoother and when I switch TV's for some reason my fire stick image will not conform to the TV I have had to reset it and just leave it at one TV. As the TV's I have do not have the setting needed to adjust the fire stick to the perfect setting. I guess due to the fact that they are an older model. One thisng I do wish was that Amazon left the display size setting to be adjustable directly from the fire stick/tv as they had in the first model.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?