BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Asia W.
Goes really well with the Amazon Echo and also great with Netflix combination has very many different options to choose from from buying from renting from just watching anything and everything that you choose a lot of variety
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg, my life has changed since I have the Amazon fire stick. Bought one for my son, my brother n law has 3 of them and planning to get another one for my room. You can watch shows, movies and other events. The best thing ever love it!
victoria c.
59 woodcock mtn rd
I'm so glad I bought one, it's really changed the game for me. I no longer have to watch my favorite shows on my phone or laptop. And I also don't have to pay for cable. It's really convenient when living in a form as well.
jessica d.
Yukon, OK
This product has been helpful where I’m not having to use my iPad or iPhone to login to an application and project like another product I’ve used in the past. Obviously you can get this on Amazon. I highly recommend this!!
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
The Amazon Fire Stick has the best features and streaming channels. You can enjoy mpvies, music, and more with one device. It's better than having cable and less expensive. I would recommend the Amazon Fire Stick to anyone.
Christopher N.
Flushing
my fire stick has been an amazing addition to our house. i had it jail broken first but it actually has everything you possibly need with out needing the codi system. I use the stick as my cable service to be honest
Rene W.
Tucson
I love the Amazon fire stick. It was a Christmas gift and I pretty much use it on a daily basis never had any issues with it in the passed. I recommend everyone getting a fire stick if you don't have one already.
Meg M.
I love this. So much. I can watch bravo, ESPN, HBO, Hulu and Netflix! The voice remote isn’t the greatest (it doesn’t always hear me correctly) but the interface is so user friendly that it doesn’t matter. I would highly recommend.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
We love our Amazon Fire Sticks! Every app you could want is right there waiting for you! Also, we love that it connects with our Amazon Echo. Highly recommend. Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black
Liz H.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased the fire stick for a non-smart tv about a year ago and never looked back. It’s easy to set up, and every user friendly. I love having access to all the prime movies and shows with my prime account.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?