BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Darlene H.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Fire Tv Stick is a great addition to our household. It is easy to use if you are even a little bit tech savvy. It gets used every day in our house and I recommend it. The only con is it has to be restarted more than I like.
Rose L.
After years of buying the Roku over and over, upgrading models each time, which was about every two years because mine only lasted that long. I bought my first fire stick two years ago. Its still working like it did the first day I set it up.  I do love having all of my favorite viewing apps in one place. It's convenient and I like moving it TXs if I need to, I have even take mine traveling as its just easier to use, especially when visiting family.
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Amazon Fire Stick! There are so many apps! I love that it's not resticted to only certain apps. Its easy to set up and I haven't had any channels or apps that I couldn't find. I have had some trouble with the voice control. Sometimes it doesn't work correctly but most of the time it does. This is a great streaming device!
Liz M.
Kettering
Love my fire stick! I love how I can talk to it and it will bring up any show I want from amazon prime, Hulu, Netflix or any other stations I have. I can even say “Channing Tatum movies” and it will show me every movie I can watch/rent out of all the stations! I love this thing so far. It’s also very fast!
Larí E.
New Paltz , NY
Amazon Firestick made it so we don’t have to pay for cable. We have Hulu and Netflix on it, and also have access to certain tv shows and movies through amazon prime. It’s pretty simple to use and set up, but the app needs improvement. Overall, I love the product and recommend it to many people I know
Elva J.
I bought this on sale during cyber Monday on amazon and has been the best purchase so far. It easy easy to use and has all the programs I need. I love how it is portable and can easily plug in to one to TV to another in just seconds. I would definitely recommend trying it out.
AJ 💕.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Staples
Easy way to access videos, tv shows, and movies. You can download apps such as netflix, hulu, and youtube. There are other apps like Kodak that allows users to stream movies and shows and if youre lucky new movies! Great option if you’re looking for affordable options.
Chandra G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This device has replaced cable TV in many household around the world. The setup is very easy, you plug this into your HDMI port on the back of your TV. It comes installed with many apps but you can also download your favorite ones. You can watch everything from movies, TV shows, listen to music and it also has lots of storage space. You will get more access to apps on this device by being a prime member. It is very budget friendly and one of the best media streamer; a plus is it's very easy to navigate. The remote works with your voice by speaking into the mic and can also control your TV so no need for several remotes when using it. If your LED TV isn't a smart TV this device is worth having. Very portable to take with you when traveling as long as you have access to wifi. A must have item so go get this from Amazon.com.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Absolutely love my fire stick! Literally has everything you need for entertainment. Bought it for $24 right off amazon! Easily used! My kids can run the remote thankfully parental controls are part of the stick!
Myra H.
Love my fire stick! It was gifted to me for Christmas and I use it pretty much every day. We ended up getting a subscription and cutting our cable and have saved money while still being able to enjoy movies and shows. Setup is super easy. I don't use Alexa often, but she does come in handy if I decide to use her to voice search. We're planning on getting another for another room in the house since this has worked out so well. The only thing that'd make it better is if it had a keyboard attached to it but I know there are accessories that can be purchased to fulfill this purpose.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?