BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• How exactly does this work? My friend said she uses it to...1 Answers
  • Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon

Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Darlene H.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Fire Tv Stick is a great addition to our household. It is easy to use if you are even a little bit tech savvy. It gets used every day in our house and I recommend it. The only con is it has to be restarted more than I like.
Rose L.
After years of buying the Roku over and over, upgrading models each time, which was about every two years because mine only lasted that long. I bought my first fire stick two years ago. Its still working like it did the first day I set it up.  I do love having all of my favorite viewing apps in one place. It's convenient and I like moving it TXs if I need to, I have even take mine traveling as its just easier to use, especially when visiting family.
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Amazon Fire Stick! There are so many apps! I love that it's not resticted to only certain apps. Its easy to set up and I haven't had any channels or apps that I couldn't find. I have had some trouble with the voice control. Sometimes it doesn't work correctly but most of the time it does. This is a great streaming device!
Liz M.
Kettering
Love my fire stick! I love how I can talk to it and it will bring up any show I want from amazon prime, Hulu, Netflix or any other stations I have. I can even say “Channing Tatum movies” and it will show me every movie I can watch/rent out of all the stations! I love this thing so far. It’s also very fast!
Larí E.
New Paltz , NY
Amazon Firestick made it so we don’t have to pay for cable. We have Hulu and Netflix on it, and also have access to certain tv shows and movies through amazon prime. It’s pretty simple to use and set up, but the app needs improvement. Overall, I love the product and recommend it to many people I know
Cassidy L.
This product is super easy to set up and the remote has great range. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the interface is a little less user friendly/visually appealing than some of their competitors. But you can hook up most major applications with ease and start binging!
Elva J.
I bought this on sale during cyber Monday on amazon and has been the best purchase so far. It easy easy to use and has all the programs I need. I love how it is portable and can easily plug in to one to TV to another in just seconds. I would definitely recommend trying it out.
AJ 💕.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Staples
Easy way to access videos, tv shows, and movies. You can download apps such as netflix, hulu, and youtube. There are other apps like Kodak that allows users to stream movies and shows and if youre lucky new movies! Great option if you’re looking for affordable options.
Chandra G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This device has replaced cable TV in many household around the world. The setup is very easy, you plug this into your HDMI port on the back of your TV. It comes installed with many apps but you can also download your favorite ones. You can watch everything from movies, TV shows, listen to music and it also has lots of storage space. You will get more access to apps on this device by being a prime member. It is very budget friendly and one of the best media streamer; a plus is it's very easy to navigate. The remote works with your voice by speaking into the mic and can also control your TV so no need for several remotes when using it. If your LED TV isn't a smart TV this device is worth having. Very portable to take with you when traveling as long as you have access to wifi. A must have item so go get this from Amazon.com.
Maddie W.
Henrico, VA
This is super easy to use once you get the hang of it. I like how it can pull up the shows or movies you tell it too. The size is nice and it fits well in your hands. I do recommend this to anyone who loves amazon
Marcus E.
Spartanburg, SC
I really want to get a Fire Stick. How do you think it compares to other streaming devices, such as the Roku, Chromecast, etc.?
Shelley P.
Kenosha, WI
Which model would you buy, and would you buy the one with the voice remote, or just use the remote from the phone app? And what is the advantage when you have Amazon Prime?
Hailey R.
Worcester , MA
Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick and the roku?
Morgan J.
N Charleston, SC
What exactly is this product and how does it work? I don't have a smart TV but it does have a USB plug in. I have a smart blu ray player that allows me to access Netflix and such. What would be the difference between these 2?
Tamia G.
I got one for Christmas. What's the best thing you love about it?