Sasha E.
Hickory, NC

I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.

matthew c.
matthew c.
2 years, 2 months ago
Find someone that can load KODI onto it and you will have a media streamer that never costs a penny and Always updates every few hours, and EVERY single movie and tv show is on Kodi. I make them for friends all the time. It just takes a little computer knowledge is all.
Ben P.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
2 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely worth the buy. You'll save a lot of money because honestly, it's time to cut loose from the monopolies that are cable companies. You'll be good. It's worth it. An amazing gift, imo.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
2 years, 3 months ago
Definitly worth the buy. Plus you'll save a ton of money with cable prices on tbe rise.
Alyssa M.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Bozeman, MT
2 years, 5 months ago
I love mine!! It is simple and easy to use...and it finally freed me from my cable bill of doom!!! Saving money and a great product, what else could a person ask for?
Angela C.
Angela C.
Warrenton, VA
2 years, 7 months ago
I love the Firestick! We don't even have cable anymore! We can stream just about everything from Netflix to the Olympics!
Kendal G.
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
2 years, 7 months ago
Definitely worth the purchase! We cancelled our cable and just use our firestick but ours is jail broken!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE the fire stick. Super easy to use and it lets me watch my premium shows if my husband is playing games in our living room. I actually cannot imagine life without it.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Davenport, IA
2 years, 11 months ago
It is absolutely worth it! I am looking at getting a second one for my bedroom. I have been transporting it between the living room and bedroom tvs. I love that it is so easy to hook up!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Allegany, NY
2 years, 11 months ago
I would highly recommend it to anyone. I bought myself one and used it nonstop so I bought my boyfriend one for Christmas. Not only can you stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc., you can also download Amazon apps to do even more. I personally love the interactive workout options. And for the price, you really can't beat it.