Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA

I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?

Brian S.
Brian S.
Walla Walla
1 year, 3 months ago
Kelsea H.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
2 years, 8 months ago
I have both and I actually prefer the Fire Stick. I think that the user interface on the Fire Stick is much better than the Chromecast and is more intuitive. I don't need to worry about my phone and/or the device not picking up wifi like I do with the Chromecast too.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
2 years, 9 months ago
We also prefer the fire stick. It is light years better than chrome cast in terms of being user friendly. We have less problems streaming with the fire stick than we do the google chrome cast.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
2 years, 9 months ago
We prefer the fire stick over Chromecast for sure, the only thing is obviously having high speed Internet. One downside is some of the quality of movies/tv shows etc. The fire stick does have the youtube app
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Buda, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I personally prefer the Amazon Fire stick or TV because you have a small remote. The only thing I didn't like about the chromecast, was having to go through a device to stream. And yes, you can download the YouTube app and get lost in the videos just as you would on the laptop or tablet!