Alexa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this streaming device. I can’t believe I ever used to use a Wii to stream Netflix and Hulu...that is so old school now! The Amazon Fire Stick makes streaming your favorite shows and movies an absolute breeze. I know it has the voice command feature, but I never really use it. I’m sure it’s great, but it just isn’t my preferred route for searching shows. The remote itself is sleek and simple.. so even the most technologically challenged people can figure it out (like my mom lol!). The fire stick itself is super small and fits snug behind my TV in the HDMI port. I only wish I could stream YouTube on it, then it would be perfect. But other than that, the interface is incredibly simplistic and easy to use. The processing speed is immediate. Guys, ditch the Wii and get a fire stick!