Barbara S.
Statesboro
I own two of these.  The Fire Tv Stick can be jailbroken to add other apps on it.  I have two apps downloaded onto it that I can watch any show or movie out there for free!  Goodbye Redbox!  I also bought a power charging cable for it that connects to the stick on one side and has a USB on the other to plug into the tv without a cord reaching from the tv all the way to the bottom of the floor for power.  I highly suggest getting this.  Follow me if you want more info on the apps and I will follow back!