Myra H.
Love my fire stick! It was gifted to me for Christmas and I use it pretty much every day. We ended up getting a subscription and cutting our cable and have saved money while still being able to enjoy movies and shows. Setup is super easy. I don't use Alexa often, but she does come in handy if I decide to use her to voice search. We're planning on getting another for another room in the house since this has worked out so well. The only thing that'd make it better is if it had a keyboard attached to it but I know there are accessories that can be purchased to fulfill this purpose.