Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

Is the fire stick worth getting?
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black How does one get free benefits from fire stick?
Start your review of Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Pao B.
Oakland , CA
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Pao B.
omg! the best purchase I could make, my old tekevisor was updated thanks to this, now I can access my virtual platforms without having to connect my pc, and the remote control makes a difference
Rebecca H.
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazon fire stick is the best . Love having all the channels and apps on one remote . I sometimes have to restart it occasionally . Very affordable. [product:fire-tv-stick-with-all-new-alexa-voice-remote-|-streaming-media-player]
Marissa B.
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Marissa B.
I received this as a Christmas gift & love it's convenience! I was so excited how easy it was to use. We have tested all of the streaming services on it & haven't had any issues. I definitely recommend. Fun & portable. I have been considering gifting some to friends & family as well! 🙂 #firestick #amazon #streaming #tech
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like my Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Alexa Voice Remote - Black and have had it for about 2 years now. However, I have had minor audio glitches that after reviewing on google, others have experienced the same and can be fixed with a few changes in settings.
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
Our whole family loves this! Even our friends have decided to go buy one after seeing this set up. You get a wide variety of apps for your TV, way better than the apps that come preloaded on the Smart TVs. The apps on the TVs also look completely different and are missing some features. I always suggest to people to save the extra money and buy a good TV with a fire stick and skip over the Smart TVs. Doing this will save you almost $300 and you'll be way more satisfied.
Jazmin B.
Stockton, CA
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Jazmin B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love our amazon fire stick! It’s so easy to navigate and set up we’ve had ours for a few years now, still works so well! We occasionally loose the remote docs it’s small but the phone app either just as good that’s the best feature of all
Amber H.
Springfield, MO
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Amber H.
Everybody should have a fire stick these things work great I already have a fire tablet are use Amazon prime to ship all my girls are the first check was a simple choice I’m glad I made it I personally like it better than the Roku but that’s just my opinion because I also have my Amazon TV I like everything’s all set up in a one works great
Melanie F.
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Amazon Fire stick! We can’t live without it at this point. I’ve stopped watching regular TV and we saved a ton of money by dumping the regular TV bill and just using Netflix and Amazon prime videos & TV. This is perfect for travel and easy to use!
Nicole P.
NOLA
I’ve had a fire stick for as long as I can remember. I’ve downloaded apps on it and am able to watch tv shows as well as moves from certain apps you can watch from. It’s also pretty affordable and nowadays people don’t really use cable, but do have internet and that’s all you need for this. It’s easy to use and setup as well in my opinion.
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black uploaded by Dakotah E.
So I’ve been using my fire stick for years, and have purchased the previous generation(a) as well. I love being able to access all of my favorite apps and shows easily. The user interface has improved quite a bit and there are good app updates and apps available. I’ve had to restart it about a million times in the past couple of years haha so I wouldn’t give it a 5 star rating, but close!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer B.
il y a 5 mois
KAROL P. il y a 5 mois
The stick costs money to purchase, but once you install it there are dozens of free apps you can download. Also, if you are a prime member then you get access to prime video for free.
Polo L.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 9 mois
Arizbeth E. il y a 3 mois
I love it. I have one for all 5 tvs in my house. Its very easy to navigate. I recommend it 🙂
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, KY
il y a un an
AL ROJO VIVO C. il y a 6 mois
Yes it’s worth it. If you don’t have the opportunity of investing in a smart tv this can be a cheaper option of getting that same feature in your actual tv. And yes the fire stick can be set up using a mobile hotspot.