BY AMAZON #1 in Streaming Devices

Instantly stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu; search for content and check sports scores and weather updates with Alexa voice search function; compatible with most HDTVs with HDMI input

• Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black does Kod...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good comparison between the fire stick...1 Answers
  • Which is better Roku vs. Firestick?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chandra G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This device has replaced cable TV in many household around the world. The setup is very easy, you plug this into your HDMI port on the back of your TV. It comes installed with many apps but you can also download your favorite ones. You can watch everything from movies, TV shows, listen to music and it also has lots of storage space. You will get more access to apps on this device by being a prime member. It is very budget friendly and one of the best media streamer; a plus is it's very easy to navigate. The remote works with your voice by speaking into the mic and can also control your TV so no need for several remotes when using it. If your LED TV isn't a smart TV this device is worth having. Very portable to take with you when traveling as long as you have access to wifi. A must have item so go get this from Amazon.com.
Rose L.
After years of buying the Roku over and over, upgrading models each time, which was about every two years because mine only lasted that long. I bought my first fire stick two years ago. Its still working like it did the first day I set it up.  I do love having all of my favorite viewing apps in one place. It's convenient and I like moving it TXs if I need to, I have even take mine traveling as its just easier to use, especially when visiting family.
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Amazon Fire Stick! There are so many apps! I love that it's not resticted to only certain apps. Its easy to set up and I haven't had any channels or apps that I couldn't find. I have had some trouble with the voice control. Sometimes it doesn't work correctly but most of the time it does. This is a great streaming device!
Liz M.
Kettering
Love my fire stick! I love how I can talk to it and it will bring up any show I want from amazon prime, Hulu, Netflix or any other stations I have. I can even say “Channing Tatum movies” and it will show me every movie I can watch/rent out of all the stations! I love this thing so far. It’s also very fast!
Elva J.
I bought this on sale during cyber Monday on amazon and has been the best purchase so far. It easy easy to use and has all the programs I need. I love how it is portable and can easily plug in to one to TV to another in just seconds. I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Myra H.
Love my fire stick! It was gifted to me for Christmas and I use it pretty much every day. We ended up getting a subscription and cutting our cable and have saved money while still being able to enjoy movies and shows. Setup is super easy. I don't use Alexa often, but she does come in handy if I decide to use her to voice search. We're planning on getting another for another room in the house since this has worked out so well. The only thing that'd make it better is if it had a keyboard attached to it but I know there are accessories that can be purchased to fulfill this purpose.
Barbara S.
Statesboro
I own two of these.  The Fire Tv Stick can be jailbroken to add other apps on it.  I have two apps downloaded onto it that I can watch any show or movie out there for free!  Goodbye Redbox!  I also bought a power charging cable for it that connects to the stick on one side and has a USB on the other to plug into the tv without a cord reaching from the tv all the way to the bottom of the floor for power.  I highly suggest getting this.  Follow me if you want more info on the apps and I will follow back!
Alexa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this streaming device. I can’t believe I ever used to use a Wii to stream Netflix and Hulu...that is so old school now! The Amazon Fire Stick makes streaming your favorite shows and movies an absolute breeze. I know it has the voice command feature, but I never really use it. I’m sure it’s great, but it just isn’t my preferred route for searching shows. The remote itself is sleek and simple.. so even the most technologically challenged people can figure it out (like my mom lol!). The fire stick itself is super small and fits snug behind my TV in the HDMI port. I only wish I could stream YouTube on it, then it would be perfect. But other than that, the interface is incredibly simplistic and easy to use. The processing speed is immediate. Guys, ditch the Wii and get a fire stick!
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black is a great product the only issue I have with it is that you can only get Amazon apps you can't get you know anything from the Google Play Store. I usually use it for Kodi which is an app that transforms the Amazon Fire stick into a new type of firestick I guess would be the best way to put it. Overall great Services can be gotten from this device and I wouldn't trade it in for anything.
Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
Honestly our best investment! We don't have cable but with this you can put all the streaming apps in one place so it is easy to watch all your favorite shows.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I have been looking into a new streaming stick. Have anyone tried this Amazon Fire Tv Stick yet? How do you like it so far? I want to know if it is worth to buy it.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
So I just got an Amazon Fire Stick, and does it have to be plugged into the wall and the TV to work? I thought it just had to be plugged into the tv?
Jennifer R.
W Haverstraw, NY
Which is better Roku vs. Firestick?
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I have a Chromecast right now, and it isn't the worst thing, but it is NOT the best thing either. Has anyone tried the Fire Stick and the Chromecast? Which is better? Can I cast YouTube to this?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Thinking of getting a firestick instead of paying for cable is it worth it?