Amazon Fire Tv Stick Lite Hd Streaming Device - Black

Amazon Fire Tv Stick Lite Hd Streaming Device - Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazon Fire Tv Stick Lite Hd Streaming Device - Black!
How would you rate this product?
London, AK
Amazon Fire Tv Stick Lite Hd Streaming Device - Black uploaded by Zara H.
Really cool! I was always thinking that it was useless.. that is because I have a smart TV. Until I started to love Amazon Prime Video and realised my smart TV does not have the app for it and I was forced to watch stuff in my phone only! 😭 I bought this and I love it. I love the Alexa controls and if I could go back I would get the one with volume control as that way I could ditch the tv remote and ask Alexa to put volume up and down.. I use Alexa control to rewind scenes and put movies, it’s really cool! You don’t need to have Alexa at home.. Alexa is in the remote that comes with the fire stick.

Looking for your answer?