Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Bri S.
This tablet is great...love the kid proof case! The case is easy to get on & take off & provides great protection to the tablet. I like that you can have multiple users & the kid settings are wonderful! Overall, it's an impressive tablet for the price!
Culture S.
Great for kids! Not a very good device for YouTube videos. The case is very sturdy and durable. Unlimited Amazon books and videos is great. You must remember to delete files to make room for additional books and videos. You cannot get all apps on thus device.
Chelsey C.
Flint, MI
This is a great tablet! We bought it for my daughter and she loves it. It was affordable because we are able to make payments. We use it almost everyday, sometimes every couple days depending on what's going on. Yes I would recommend it to other.
Kathleen W.
Florence, AZ
We recently bought this as a Christmas gift, and ended up giving it to our daughter at Thanksgiving, so we've had some time to explore it. It has all the features of a kindle fire, but has great parental controls, as well as customized profiles fit for each child. The protective bumper keeps it safe from drops, and its overall a great product.
Liz S.
Gilbert, AZ
I have a love/hate relationship with my Kindle. I love that I can have a huge library of books with me at all times, because I like to graze through a lot of books. I hate that it is buggy and sometimes won't open the books for me. Sometimes the books download but never show up on the carousel. But still.... I wouldn't be without it!
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
I bought it last month when it was on sale on amazon, it is a great tablet considering the price, my granpa uses it to read his ebooks and the news, it has a easy to use platform and all the apps you need are available for download.
Alexandria P.
Hudson, FL
I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it it keeps her occupied in the car and at home. She can watch videos, listen to music or even play games. It's easy to use and set up. It's very durable and good quality.
Great for my toddlers. All my kids watch is YouTube and ocasionally play apps. I mainly got this for the two year warranty which I think is great for electronics that are for small kids. It is an average tablet, nothing fancy but I would say it is better than other tablets I have compared to before buying this.
Sonia A.
Sacramento, CA
This item was a gift for a 5 year old girl. I was impressed by the quality and she loved it. She uses it everyday and in addition to playing games, she can read books and have a great time on it. I chose the kindle because other tablets don't offer the same features and it was a great deal with the bundle.
Deann K.
We got our 1st Kindle the Christmas of 2014 and our girls loved it...The problem was their was only 1. We decided that I needed to get my Ipad back (that was the alternative so they both had something to play with) and we purchased another Kindle. Our girls love them, but the storage space is too small!
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?