Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
melissa w.
Kenilworth, NJ
I got this tablet for my 3 yr old so she could have her own device that I could control. After comparing all the tablets for kids I decided to get the amazon fire for kids. It was not an easy decision. I wanted to get a learning tablet but I knew she would just still want my phone. I'm glad I got the amazon. She loves all the videos anc games and i love that she cant order anything!
Grace J.
Chandler, AZ
My daughter received this from her grandparents this Christmas and we absolutely love it. We read the books that come preloaded every night. It has a great selection of games books and I can add different apps from my account so they can have other aps like Netflix, etc.
Kaitlin M.
My little girl is obsessed!! Best investment we have made! Love all the setting for kids and limits! Plus the case and warranty are amazing!! Amazon free time is the best for kids!! Sooo many useful apps and games!! Plus you get it free for a year! Hello! Sooo worth it!!
Tracee B.
Independence, MO
We actually got this as a gift for my 3 year old. She has SPD and can't handle the lights in stores or loud noises. This has been absolutely a life saver. The kids mode has so many fun things to do! Books, videos and games. This is a great way to make sure your child gets the child items and nothing inappropriate. There is also a paren't part. I love this tablet and so does she!
Jasmine S.
AUSTIN
My daughter loves this tablet. Games/shows are able to be set to kids age ranges. Only downside is she is constantly downloading everything and when memory is full - wifi no longer works. We have to reset at least 5 times a week or she cannot play games/watch shows etc.
Jennifer C.
Fort Belvoir, VA
My daughter loves her kindle fire. The bumper got it's first use within five minutes of her having opened it so it's definitely worth it and works. I wish the apps and videos were better organized; sometimes we search for things and they won't show up but if you scroll through all the app icons then you'll find it.. If it weren't for that I'd give it five stars
Crystal K.
Purchased this for Christmas for our daughter and she loves it! I loved the fact it was so easy to set up and she really enjoys all the free time games it comes with. I love the thick, soft case it comes with and the fact that there is a worry free guarantee!
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the ideal tablet for kids. They can get any games they want . One of my favorite features is that you can switch from kids profile to the adults so they can get games from the App Store or the ones that come with it . The case is also very child proof!
Laurie H.
I love the ease of the kindle fire and I love the parental controls. I hate the prompts to review stuff constantly though. I've had to tell my kids they aren't allowed to do that anymore after they were trolled a few times.
Other than that it's a great device.
Allonda H.
We purchased the Amazon Fire Kids Edition 7" Tablet in Pink for our daughter for Christmas. We took our time and read many reviews before making our purchase. This tablet wasn't what we were expecting and weren't as happy with this tablet as we are our iPad.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?