Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Ashley W.
Pasadena, MD
My daughters love their Kindles! They can easily download apps all on their own. The kindle has parental settings and I can also pull up what they are doing on my computer. My only complaint would be that the charger port doesn't want to work. I have had to jiggle the charger to get the kindle to recognize it. I am not sure if that is just user error from my children or not, but overall it is a great tablet for kids.
Stephanie G.
Dundalk, MD
I got these for my 3 and 6 year old and I love them. The price compared to an iPad is amazing and so affordable. Tons of free apps and also very easy to use. Parental control features allows my husband and I to control and limit time they spend on their tablet. Would definitely recommend or buy again.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
My daughter loves her too but it's so fun and efficient to have the free time in it so I don't have to worry that she's getting into things that she shouldn't get into I also love that it has a lot of games a lot of reading a lot of educational things and that it is just overall just a great product
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I just got 2 of these for my daughters (aged 2 & 3) and what I love about them, is that they can't go online, as it already comes with thousands of apps, movies, shows and books, and they can't accidentally purchase apps. It also lets you set a time limit, and has a 2 year warranty! Once my kids go to bed, I can switch it over to an adult mode, with a pass code, and use it like a regular tablet, go online, play games, etc.
Erik S.
Christmas gift from Santa to my daughter. She plays with this thing all the time. I do like how I can alter the amount of time she can spend on it. Also can set up goals to achieve before she starts playing games and watching videos. I also like it because I can add an adult account and it be separate from her account and access all of the content I want. Great product and would recommend for youngsters.
Erin Y.
Harrison, MI
My daughter loves her tablet. It was easy to set up and was a good value for a kids tablet. We bought the sd card for expanded memory. It is very easy to switch into and out of kids mode and allows you to put a password on regular mode so that your kids can't get into anything they shouldnt.
Jamie R.
Sorrento, FL
Holds up great to little hands. My four year old has thrown this around and it's still in perfect condition. My favorite feature is the ability to limit the screen time. Parents set the time for it to turn off and then the blame is placed on the tablet itself, eliminating arguments.
Blair C.
Lucedale, MS
This table has been highly entertaining and functional for my children. I like how each child can log into their profile on any device. When Amazon says they offer a "no questions asked" 2 year warranty, they mean it. Ours shattered...they replaced it immediately. No questions asked.
A P.
Bryan, TX
The battery lasts a long time! We got the one with the pink cover and it definitely holds up to my toddlers use. It's very easy to use, even for the youngest kids. The price was very affordable for all it does. The only complaint I have is that there needs to be room for an SD card. For a toddler eager to download games to keep up with her attention span, we constantly have to delete apps.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
My kiddo got it for Christmas (she is 4) and she loves it. She uses it for quiet time. I went through all the programs and books, unchecking items I didn't feel suitable for her age. I love that it can be tailored to her and it can be set with different time limits and activity limits.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?