Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Terra K.
Lynnwood, WA
It took me a little while to get all the parental controls the way I wanted them, but once I did it was great! My three year old daughter is learning new things constantly in fun new ways. She's dropped it a few times but thankfully the foam case it came in kept it from sustaining any damage. Overall, a solid tablet backed up by a great company with awesome customer service!
Viola H.
Sun Valley, NV
For this for my 5 yr old for Christmas last year. She loves the free time, I love that she can download free things! The thing I don't care for is that it's only 8gb and if she downloads too many things the kindle locks her out. We then have to go in and start deleting things. The wifi will also shutdown and you have to get to the parents account to deleted apps. Crazy.
Amanda H.
This has saved my sanity. It is light enough for a toddler to hold (and throw), but very sturdy. Its operating system is more like a dumbed down version of android software and at times it is flustrating that I cannot customize it the way I want to. It also will not let me directly install YouTube... because reasons... and all my daughter wants to watch is on YouTube...
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC
We purchased two of these for my children for Christmas and we are extremely happy. Lots of great apps and books!
I would highly recommend these, Cases are also great easy to clean and no issues with the fitting. Price on these is great! super affordable and defiantly worth the money.
Are only issue is room on the device goes fast, but we've since upgraded the SD card
Ashley G.
I love how sturdy this tablet is, it feels like it will be very durable for my two year old if she decides to throw it or even if she accidentally drops it. It also comes with a nice case for even more protection. It even has a ton of disney and nickelodeon themed fun and learning games for all ages. I love that it has a paren't profile and functions as a normal tablet for the parent. They also have a ton of security measures for kids! This is a must have for your kids if they love technology.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
This case is indestructible! Honestly it is! The kids version of the fire is great for kids. It shows a ton, lemme say that again TON, of apps and shows that your kid will love. And they're free. It's a steal for the price. And you get a year warranty for free, if anything goes wrong you can replace your kindle. The only issue is the kindle fire is sooo slow.
Jenie A.
Ozark, MO
You absolutely cannot beat this tablet for the cost! My 6 year old got this for her birthday and we've had to use the parental screen limits because I know that she would just stay on it forever lol. For the price, you get the tablet, the bumper (which works perfectly for this), 1 year of kindle freetime and 2 years of warranty. The tablet worKS very well and aside from the occasional freeze up, it's quick and effective. We love it, and may get a second one.
Kasey C.
Columbus, OH
My kids love their Amazon Fire Kids Edition! With so many games to choose from, they stay glued to their tablets (until Mommy makes them put it down)!! The only downfall I have noticed is that if a game hasn't been used for more than a week or so, it has to be re-downloaded again and again for them to be able to play with it.
Cassie W.
We got this for my daughter and she loves it. Watched her shows and is able to play cute little games. It's nice to have a paren't account to limit and monitor what she can do. My only complaint is that the storage fills very fast and it's kind of a pain to go through and remove a bunch of games so she can play a new one.
Jocelyn K.
Contoocook, NH
I really like the idea of Kindle Free time. They have great games that my kids loves. I like that they are locked into Freetime so they can't get into things they aren't supposed to. However, the layout of Freetime makes it a real challenge for my kids. Since all of the apps show up on the home screen they end up downloading everything and then the kindle gets full and won't work. There are many improvements that could be made.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Aaliyah A.
Does this have long battery life after charging?
Ami N.
London
Is it useful for my daughters 2 and 3 years?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7