Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
This is a great learning tool for my daughter. I love the ability to block her from having access to the internet. It's durable. Bonus for 2 years it will be replaced no questions asked if it breaks. It's affordable compared to other electronic devices.
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
My daughter got this as a Christmas present and she loves it. It has so many different activities for her to do and it’s very educational. I would recommend to others.
BettyJo M.
19 month old girl loves this little tablet and it's almost invincible. I've had to replace the case a few times however it continues to keep working. Most apps are free however it's those in app charges that will get you with a kid!
Jessica S.
Sugarcreek, OH
We bought our daughter one and loved it so much we went ahead and bought our son the blue one. It's held up great and isn't expensive. I love the parental controls on it and I can even limit the time they play games.
Awesome tablet for kids! (And adults) The case is chunky and sturdy, good for little hands to hold on to and I don't worry if my toddler drops it. Easy to navigate and I love how we can switch users so easily, she has her own account and can't download anything, only I can when I switch it to my password protected account. The ability to add memory has been great, added a 64g memory card so we don't jam up the internal memory with movies and such, and it's great for watching downloaded movies when there's no wifi. Comes with kindle free time (free for a year) which I'm on the fence about (haven't heard of the majority of the video content but we're learning it). The coolest thing so far is the ability to read books on free time, my daughter loves scrolling through and picking new books.
For the price this cannot be beat, esp if you're a prime member. Comes with a no questions asked 2 year warranty. Highly recommend.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I think it's a good tablet only its a bit slow. & very small amount of memory. especially having the kids edition the memory goes by so quickly you HAVE to by an SD card with at least 16gb or more to make sure that the tablet can still run with all the preloaded apps and videos etc. Or else it will kick off the WiFi and not let you open apps because of the lack of memory. Its kind of a ler down because it is amazon based and you aren't able to use Google play for apps. but overall not a bad buy for the price and the kids edition coming with the worry free guarantee and the yr subscription to kids apps & all that jazz.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this for travelling in the car with my 8 year old. It keeps her occupied and she loves to read. It came with a 2 year warranty in which if it is broken in any way, whether it be because it was dropped, soaked in water, or just stopped working, Amazon will replace it for free. It's pretty much kid-proof. It could use a bit more storage space because of all the games and books that can be downloaded. You can set usage times for your children and time limits so that your child isn't using the device so much that they become a vegetable. I also like that you can set multiple profiles, one for the paren't and one for the child so the child doesn't get into inappropriate websites and such. Great product overall.
Laura E.
Ashland , VA
My little girl received this for Christmas and plays with it almost daily. She can access age appropriate games and videos. She has learned to recognize numbers and shapes from interacting with her learning apps. It is an educational tool as well as a fun device. I had mixed feelings about getting her a tablet at 3 yrs old but any reservations I had are now gone. Learning to use technology early is important in the world we live in today. Devices can never replace real play but they are great for downtime and playing a game together.
April D.
Alexandria , VA
We recently purchased two Kids Kindle Fires with the FreeTime unlimited subscriptions. We like the size of the tablet and the included covers. What I don't like is how my adult Kindle account and both kids' accounts are linked on each device. My 3 year old clicked on several apps the first day and exceeded her tablet's storage space, thus not allowing it to connect to wi-fi. I wish there was a way to only have her information stored on her tablet. I had to do a system restore/reset and start over with her device.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
This is the perfect family friendly tablet. It has everything you need to entertain the Littles in your life. My favorite feature is the time limits. It prevents over using screen time.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?