Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Ahmed M.
ismailia
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
abdou a.
I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on
نور ا.
I really like the idea of Kindle Free time. They have great games that my kids loves. I like that they are locked into Freetime so they can't get into things they aren't supposed to. However, the layout of Freetime makes it a real challenge for my kids. Since all of the apps show up on the home screen they end up downloading everything and then the kindle gets full and won't work. There are many improvements that could be made.
saad s.
Best product
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL

I have a love/hate relationship with how protective it for kids. I love it because it's great to keep tabs on the kids, they can't get into anything they shouldn't without a password, they have a setting that turns it off after so long. I hate it because for me I don't need all of that hahaha. great tablet.
Jade H.
Hounslow
So I brought one of these on Black Friday as it was discounted. It was meant to be my sons Christmas present but I gave it to him early. It really handy having a different kids profile as he can only go on certain things. The downside is that there isn’t a YouTube app on the store.
Liwaa L.
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on
Nisha T.
this is an interesting tablet for kids. its just for kids and they can use it all the time wherever and whenever they want. great for videos and games on the go.
Heather W.
Bonney lake , WA
We got the Pink one for my daughters birthday about 1 mon the ago. It is extremely durable, the price was cheaper than expected. Love the quality of it all around. The screen is ultra clear and I even find myself using hers.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?