Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Brenda G.
Lynwood, CA
I love it my kid loves it it has timers locks a lot of kid games what more can i ask for
Estell T.
Newark, NJ
My daughter​ have this tablet for a year and still good she plays with it everyday....
Cierra Y.
I have always wanted one for my daughter! heard a lot of great things about these
Rebecca J.
Lexington , KY
This is a lifesaver for the kids when we are in the car or at the hair salon.
Mia B.
['Tampa', ''], FL
Great to entertain little kids but doesn't not load very fast and shuts down
Yasmin W.
Sayreville
My daughter love this she takes it everywhere she goes this is a must have
Ayoub S.
khouribga
My name is ayoub liliyaje , i have a youtube channel that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and animation. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to my followers on my Youtube channel and as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page . Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time
email ; aybswitch@gmail.com
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is AYMEN  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners . I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TIULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Malika S.
Médéa
Hello . I really love all the products of this company but they arent" a lot of places in ouer contry to have it ,I want to offfer it to my neace that I love so much ,she broke the laste one she have so . If you allow me
to review the product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?