Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Alina W.
Great for kids... has tons of apps and security settings. durable and comes with 2 year warranty!
Abbey A.
Great for kids without high price tag of other products. Fun and safe for kids to play and learn.
Amy L.
Columbus, OH
It was great until Amazon closed my account and I have no way of accessing to my kindle account.
Sarah J.
My daughter uses this every day. I love the free time applications and how quickly it charges
Kimberly K.
Brick, NJ
Great tablet for my kids ages 2,6,7
Theybcan navigate easily and i can control what they see
Amy P.
Mechanicsville, VA
My sister loves this tablet she is alwags on it its super fast and can hold a milloin games
Jenny K.
Very easy for the kids to use and the best part is that it has a parental settings guide .
Chasity S.
Jasper,tn
Great for my daughter. Not easy to break and had a 3 year warranty in the original price
Lynzie M.
Topsham, ME
Purchased for a Christmas gift four out three year old daughter so she could watch movies
Laurie B.
San Jose, CA
Kids love it and I love that I can control their use time as well as have my own time.
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
K. M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
Does this work good I'm not sure if I want to buy my daughter one?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I am looking to buy my daughter a nice tablet but not too pricey for her birthday. Does anyone recommend this one?