Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7
Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7" Tablet - 8GB - Pink/black
Bianca B.
York, PA
I bought 2 of these for my kids , it beyond does the work the kids love it. They want bunoer for them
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter loves her kindle. It's so nice to have netflix on it as well as learning games and books
Abbey A.
Great for kids without high price tag of other products. Fun and safe for kids to play and learn.
Amy L.
Columbus, OH
It was great until Amazon closed my account and I have no way of accessing to my kindle account.
Amanda Y.
Necedah, WI
Kids learn so much from this tablet. I love that it's very durable and can handle being dropped.
Alina W.
Great for kids... has tons of apps and security settings. durable and comes with 2 year warranty!
Sarah J.
My daughter uses this every day. I love the free time applications and how quickly it charges
Kimberly K.
Brick, NJ
Great tablet for my kids ages 2,6,7
Theybcan navigate easily and i can control what they see
Jenny K.
Very easy for the kids to use and the best part is that it has a parental settings guide .
Amy P.
Mechanicsville, VA
My sister loves this tablet she is alwags on it its super fast and can hold a milloin games
Brenda V.
How much do you recommend this for kids It really looks ok but need an option if buy or not
lanell y.
columbus, OH
I have two little ones that tend to be rough on toys and electronics, granted they are only 2 and 3, I would like to know if this is a sturdy little tablet for them when they are in the car or at a place like the doctors office. I really would only need it to keep them busy while we are out. is this also easy for a child to use.
Karely M.
We're considering getting this for our 17 mo. Old. How easy would it be for her to use it? How good are their learning games / apps?
Aaliyah A.
Does this have long battery life after charging?
Ami N.
London
Is it useful for my daughters 2 and 3 years?

Amazon - Fire Kids Edition - 7